WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-24-2012, 06:01 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyDong Man View Post
A valid point Killjoy. At some point however the amount of dirt overshadows privious actions. I'm well aware of the "homo-post" by Dagger and it's nothing I in any way condone but the witch hunt is just out of proportion.
Did you hear about his "ultimatum" at the mod's? I'll sum it up: "If I win, deal with me or GTFO".

How about him trying to kick out a current staff member?

His inability to properly respond to all of this when it first aired and instead just ignoring it?

The "my way or the high way" attitude he's displayed for a long time? Best highlighted by his truimphant proclamation mentioned above?

He played you. He may be lousy, but he's a sneaky motherf*cker, I'll give him that.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
The reason why people thought your vote was squat because you have no idea who you voted for and who the two other people could have provided. Maybe you wanted to see a Spam mod instead of having another Mod. Do you even know which section any of the three were running for? If you can't answer the question now then that is why people think your vote doesn't matter.
But, to be honest, do YOU even know shit about why or how you're voting? You've not even been here a full year yet. You don't really have much understanding on anything except what's been brought up in the election. So how or why does your vote count and his doesn't? Seriously, dude; knock this shit off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
Dagger winning the poll + people getting pissed = kicking a man while he's down.

It's pretty clear what the "kicking a man while he's down" part meant. And for all you know, this guy could've voted Dagger when he was still losing.

For fuck's sake, guys. Just stop. You guys are only slightly more known than the OP is.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
No one thinks of you as a moron for being new. We're all new here at some point, but for some odd reason most "old-guard clique" theorists forget that. They think you are a moron for voting without knowing the story on that boy who rang you up.
No they think they are a moron for not agreeing with them. Same as every other thread here. No one has been called an idiot for voting for Coco even though if they don't go in spam they would not have any idea who he is. The bias was obvious and excessive and it turned people off. A somewhat predictable response actually.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:06 PM

HonkyDong Man is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
Do you even know which section any of the three were running for? If you can't answer the question now then that is why people think your vote doesn't matter.
To my knowledge the following candidates are aspiring to the following forums: Coco (The Wrestling Spam Zone) Crock and Dagger the WWE non spam forum.

Best regards
HonkyDong Man
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJosé View Post
It's pretty clear what the "kicking a man while he's down" part meant. And for all you know, this guy could've voted Dagger when he was still losing.

For fuck's sake, guys. Just stop. You guys are only slightly more known than the OP is.
I'm not denying that the guy deserves an opinion but it's funny how people complain about people ganging up on Dagger rather than actually refuting their claims.

Honestly this is all just entertainment for me, I wanted Coco to win but this other shit is pretty funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jericho
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3ShieldGirl<3 View Post
You know you suck ass when Jericho won't even put you over.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:13 PM
formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Steiner View Post
Posters need to read this before they vote. Then we would actually have people that know what's going on choosing the moderators.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Future Endeavored

Eye Contact is looking to come up from OCW...

I just voted because someone offered me rep, is that illegal?
Old 01-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

Dagger tried to get me sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:15 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Dagger tried to get Tasty sacked. That makes him a cunt. If you were aware of that, and you still voted for him, that makes you a cunt. If you weren't aware of that and voted blind, then it makes you innocent but ignorant. Or a moron, if you will.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion

Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Contact View Post
I just voted because someone offered me rep, is that illegal?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¡Roján! View Post
Look, despite what you may believe, I don't hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
you'ld be 3rd fiddle, at best, to Zrise.
sendpm.gif