WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Lou Thesz' Favorite Son
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBlack View Post
No I wouldn't fuck my sister if she was as hot as Cersei
sendpm.gif
Old 01-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Sly lost all credibility the second he denigrated Luther.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:37 PM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
Sly lost all credibility the second he denigrated Luther.
You actually won over my vote with your response to his troll.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm a little sad that he deleted my last post in the thread where I basically took control of the conversation, told him once again how things were, then blew him off.

Why get sucked into that black-hole of nonsense? Best of luck, gentlemen. You're way out of your depth.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
I'm a little sad that he deleted my last post in the thread where I basically took control of the conversation, told him once again how things were, then blew him off.

Why get sucked into that black-hole of nonsense? Best of luck, gentlemen. You're way out of your depth.
Does this mean you won't be responding to his question regarding your blithering racism?
Old 01-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

I'll be responding in a manner that such a question deserves to be responded to.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
I'm a little sad you're so terrified to have an honest discussion on here regarding something which, in relation to a wrestling forum, is a fairly important matter.

I asked you a simple question, and you couldn't be bothered to be honest. Why was your last response deleted? Because it was a joke, and not a funny one. It was sad to see you cower in terror like you did, instead of being a man and step up to the challenge. Out of all the posters throughout the primaries up until now, you were one of the last ones I thought would get scared to mix it up in a debate. Instead, both Crock and Dagger easily out-did you in that thread. They faced up to the question and weren't afraid of it.

I'm quite disappointed in you. I sincerely hope you get your act together, and actually create a post in the next couple of questions which make you look like someone who can handle the responsibility of being a moderator.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

That's nice.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
That's nice.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion

Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...

Really like how we have labelled the same allegations against Coco for the last three months and provided all the proof we could and yet people refused to accept Coco's shortcomings. But when Sly does it, it looks like the balls of all the Coco supporters have shrivelled up. Credibility matters.