WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who won the first debate?
Crock 9 26.47%
Dagger 2 5.88%
Coco 23 67.65%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Analysis of the First Debate

I haven't seen a whole lot of analysis. As a participant, I'd like to know what to improve on in the second (pointless) debate.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:05 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

We're still going through with a second debate, huh?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm sure Sly has many important things to ask that will change the course of this election.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:08 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Phatso Send a message via MSN to Uncle Phatso Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Phatso

I found myself enjoying Coco's posts the most. I am a member of the Dfp, but I went in without the thought of being in a party. I looked at all of the people the same. Crock really does want it, and I found Dagger to just be mostly trying to retort everything that has been said about him.

Right now, Coco has the edge on Crock, Dagger needs to let this shit go. If he wants to win he needs to just get on with the election. Not what people are bashing him about.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:09 PM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

I could see the second debate being very very good if it is just you two and about genuinely interesting and relevant topics. Dagger isn't a factor now, I dont think either of you one, the first debate was about how badly Dagger lost.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 03:09 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
I'm sure Sly has many important things to ask that will change the course of this election.
Ahhh, true.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 03:13 PM
The Hunt is On
Knockout Champion

Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Joe's Gonna Kill You

Dagger won easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Help us JGKY, you're our only hope.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Phatso View Post
Right now, Coco has the edge on Crock, Dagger needs to let this shit go. If he wants to win he needs to just get on with the election. Not what people are bashing him about.
But people are bringing up good points as to why he shouldn't win, why would he as a contender just ignore all those points. Doesn't he want to debunk them and show everyone he thinks he's the best choice?

As far as to who won, I think Coco took the cake here. Crock did great but I felt Coco did a better job of supporting his viewpoints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 03:21 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Phatso Send a message via MSN to Uncle Phatso Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Phatso

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTaker View Post
But people are bringing up good points as to why he shouldn't win, why would he as a contender just ignore all those points. Doesn't he want to debunk them and show everyone he thinks he's the best choice?

As far as to who won, I think Coco took the cake here. Crock did great but I felt Coco did a better job of supporting his viewpoints.
I agree with you St, but he was in backtracking mode the whole time. All his debate seemed like to me was must try to get my name back on the forum. It seemed like he didn't care about being a mod at all.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Of Ace Stevens fame.
Knockout Champion

Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...

Coco, obvs. Just keep doing what you're doing, leader.

Crock, you need to sink his teeth into the Coco/Dagger debates. If you see either of them post something you don't agree with, pull them up on it. That's what I feel you're missing at the moment - you're coming across as quite passive.
sendpm.gif