WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJosé View Post
This was what you said, no? So, yes, I gather that it wasn't done EXPLICITLY to slight Coco, but still the cornerstone of the founding of the party was to grief Coco's run...to "troll him" if you will. So where's the twisting?

I get it; you still believe Dagger to be "the best man for the job". I still don't get how Coco has spun anything with making this thread. He has a point; many of the people who don't want Coco to be a mod are flocking to Dagger thinking him to be the only alternative. I think it's rather noble and...well...swell of Coco to point out that Crock is a much better alternative than Dagger. He posts all over these boards, he's around often and doesn't disappear. He doesn't drop out of tourneys and such just because he doesn't like the way things are going. He doesn't stick his head in the ground just because he doesn't like what people are saying. The point Coco makes with this thread is valid.
Just wondering if there is any particular reason why you selectively bolded the portions which make your point, while giving less emphasis to the other portions of the quote? I'm not denying the bolded portions, I'm simply suggesting that they don't tell the entire story.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
I'm insulting no one, and I have nothing to save face from.

And you know, it isn't utter filth, just because you disagree with it.

You're insulting is with your intelligence, or lack thereof.

And you're right, it's not filth because I disagree with it. It's filth because it's complete garbage that you're using to try to prey on the unintelligent. Thankfully it's only working on the severely stupid, like Rattlesnake and B2K.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

No, they aren't the whole story, but they are the parts relevant to the conversation at hand. I posted the majority of the post so that a bit more insight could be given as to your reasoning, but it still remains; you started the party to hinder Coco's shot. Am I wrong about that?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 03:32 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Habs isn't still holding on to the belief that Dagger can win with our party's support alone, is he?
Old 01-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJosé View Post
No, they aren't the whole story, but they are the parts relevant to the conversation at hand. I posted the majority of the post so that a bit more insight could be given as to your reasoning, but it still remains; you started the party to hinder Coco's shot. Am I wrong about that?
That's only partly correct. I assembled the ABC Party with the original thought of hindering Coco, this much is true. But Coco says it like it is some sort of personal vendetta, and that's not remotely true. What I said was I recognized Coco's popularity on these forums and that I respected it. To keep the elections from being a total exercise in futility, I wanted to mount a significant opponent to him. Not as a trolling exercise, but in a way to either elect someone who I truly felt was a better candidate, or at the very least, to make him work for it and earn it, rather than coast to the finish line.

The part that he neglects to mention is that I assembled a group of strong alternatives to Coco; non- spam alternatives. I wasn't just pushing Joe Blow to spite Coco, I was pushing the best of the best in the non-spam side of things, in my opinion, to both make Coco's chances much slimmer but more importantly, to put someone in his place that I truly thought was better.

Ask Mustang Sally (my first choice, not counting myself of course ) what I told her. Ask Mitch Henessey, or Theo, or a few others. I didn't just want them on the team to spite Coco, I wanted them to run on the team to provide what I thought were better alternatives. Let me ask you something, Jose, and answer me honestly. Take my thought process, but put yourself, or Mitch, or Sally, or FunKay, in Dagger's shoes, and how's my thought process looking for the ABC Party now? Pretty clever I would suggest, and a very interesting election. I can't help it if they all chose not to run. I asked them, I even tried to talk them into it, but that's all I can do.

You all omit the part as well where I continue my support of Dagger. You all disagree with me on that, as is your prerogative. But Coco makes it sound like I am supporting some guy I don't really like just for spite against him, and that's untrue as well.

Coco tries to make my intentions look suspect. Sure my intention was to knock him back a peg or two, but I tried to do so with the best of intentions, by putting a stellar option on there instead of him. He forgets to mention this part, while he continues to try to divide the ABC Party. Pretty smart actually, especially knowing you would all buy into it, hook, line and sinker.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

I know you have your reasons to vote Dagger. I didn't think that was the point of this thread. If you can see, I not only included how you wanted to support the best possible alternative to Coco, but I bolded it as well. I did not try to trim it or spin this to help either cause. But the fact still remains; despite your methods and despite your opinions on the candidates (which are valid), you still started the party to thwart Coco, did you not?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
Habs isn't still holding on to the belief that Dagger can win with our party's support alone, is he?
Come on now, Killjoy, keep up here! I never, ever suggested that.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:08 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

But you keep pushing Dagger even though at this point it's clear things won't work out. You're both under the impression that our party is big enough to get him to win even though there are so many people unaffiliated who come to the section and only see a thread pointing out every single flaw to Dagger with detail and precision.

I told him to reply and get people to start thinking differently by him speaking up. But instead he took two posts, pasted them together and basically said "no comment, period". He shut the door, Habs.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:10 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Come on now, Killjoy, keep up here! I never, ever suggested that.
Yes you did. You said whoever got elected could easily win the whole thing due to us having the most members in a single party. Everyone else agreed.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

This isn't about dividing the ABC Party. I want them unified, but only if the cause that unifies them is pushing Crock for mod as Crock's the best alternative to me.