WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Why aren't you voting for Dagger
He takes things too personally 20 62.50%
He's not very smart 15 46.88%
He's stubborn 12 37.50%
He's not a great poster 14 43.75%
He doesn't understand the rules 13 40.63%
Nobody in the Board Room supports him 12 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Anyone old enough to remember the Different Strokes episode where the guy from WKRP in Cincinnati uses video games to lure young boys in to his den of Sandusky?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Board Room continuity.

I can't vote for Dagger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif
Old 01-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

There isn't much I can say in this that hasn't already been said. Dagger is a nice enough guy, but as a mod? Hell no. He's in it for the wrong reasons and always has been.

For all of you people voting on party lines, this isn't about electing a party to the team. At the end of the day it will be a PERSON who is appointed and trust me when I say that none of them will give a damn about any "party loyalty" when they make it on staff. I remained unaffiliated through the election but was always very vocal of those who I thought were the absolute best choices, and never paid attention to who was in what party, except for Coco because his affiliation was hard to ignore.

When it comes to his public image, Dagger on staff will be similar to when I was first on staff, except worse. For those not around to remember, I was a joke. I whined my way into a position most thought unnecessary and got overly offended at anyone who said anything cross towards me. I made a complete fool of myself on multiple occasions and had to be cut down many pegs. But you know what I did after that? I learned. I wised up. I grew, I changed. I matured. And sorry, Dagger, but I don't see that happening with you. You haven't changed a bit in your years here despite everyone telling you exactly why you weren't under consideration for modship and I have no reason to believe you'll change now.

Now, I could be wrong. In fact, I hope I am. I'm nothing if not an optimist. But as it stands right now, Crock would put in the work and would be more likely to "get it" than you and already has a bit of respect from a few around here, and Coco is top-notch in every way.

I will not be voting for Dagger because he is by far and large the least qualified candidate in the election, I don't agree with any of his stances, and think he'd bungle the whole thing up something awful.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:43 PM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

I think this is all just a reverse psychology ploy to get us to vote for Dagger.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:47 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

The real burn to this. It's a popularity contest. And the unpopular guy seems poised to win. Instead of saying why he shouldn't win, which you already did and it did not stop me and Habs from getting curb-stomped (one goddamned bit) you might wanna start helping instead of trying to find a way out of the corner you're seemingly caught on.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Dallas Page View Post
I remained unaffiliated through the election but was always very vocal of those who I thought were the absolute best choices, and never paid attention to who was in what party, except for Coco because his affiliation was hard to ignore.
Yeah, you just try and ignore me.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
The real burn to this. It's a popularity contest. And the unpopular guy seems poised to win. Instead of saying why he shouldn't win, which you already did and it did not stop me and Habs from getting curb-stomped (one goddamned bit) you might wanna start helping instead of trying to find a way out of the corner you're seemingly caught on.
I tried helping. I've already extended him early congratulations.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

I'm not voting for him because he has trouble controlling his puppies. If you can't control two dogs, how can you control a forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

I need some time before I vote on this poll. I think I'll wait until the last day the poll is open before voting. Thanks for giving me time to think about it JGlass.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

I still remember him trying to debate with me that HHH and HBK were a better tag team than the Outlaws.