WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-31-2017, 07:27 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain View Post
I dressed up as a pimp for a Halloween party and people thought I was Randy Savage, so I RP'd as both for the entire night.
Now I've got Randy Savage in my head asking his bitches where his money is.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:41 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Holy Shit....dumbest question of the year...guy standing near the entrance of U Haul...

"Is this U Haul?"

Are you kidding me? Not sure with all these U Haul trucks, U Haul -Rent me- box out front, U Haul signs on the building, large U Haul sign by the driveway, come on man!!

No McDonald's just overdid it for Halloween go in and ask for a Big Mac! What planet did this guy come from???
I know the feeling. A friend and I once smoked a ton of weed. Afterwards we got hungry, so we made a run to the grocery. We were so baked, that when my friend walked inside he literally just stopped and stared. His eyes were glazed over, as he was just staring out into space. I watched him turn right and then left. He then proceeded to approach one of the workers and asked him to his face where the food was. One of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:44 PM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

I have never been that baked.

It sounds like fun though.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Since we have three small dogs who love to bark at the sound of anyone knocking on the door, the girlfriend and I sat a bowl full of candy on our porch for the little kids who came around. Around 9ish I went to see if we had any leftover candy, and someone stole the damn bowl.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:52 AM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Since we have three small dogs who love to bark at the sound of anyone knocking on the door, the girlfriend and I sat a bowl full of candy on our porch for the little kids who came around. Around 9ish I went to see if we had any leftover candy, and someone stole the damn bowl.
This made me
Old 11-01-2017, 01:08 AM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Kids are savages
Old 11-01-2017, 06:29 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Kids here are absolutely tame nowadays compared to when we went around terrorizing the world when I was a little man. We'd block roads with tire fires, egg people, roll bales of hay (on fire) down the road....

It's been years since I've seen a good ol road blockage of fire on Halloween.

RMK
Old 11-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Kind of weird. Eddie Guerrero died after wrestling Mr. Anderson. Umaga also died after fighting Mr. Anderson.

RMK
Old 11-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Kids here are absolutely tame nowadays compared to when we went around terrorizing the world when I was a little man. We'd block roads with tire fires, egg people, roll bales of hay (on fire) down the road....

It's been years since I've seen a good ol road blockage of fire on Halloween.
You must have lived in a really small town. Ain't nothing to do when you're bored but to light shit on fire.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Both shows are coming along nicely with MD needing just one bit to be completed. We're aiming for tomorrow for MD and the following day for AS.