WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-20-2016, 12:18 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
I'm interested in seeing how Batti Otaku is going to work with Dr. Zeus and Co.
I'm excited to figure it out, myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con T. View Post
I'll be honest; I see us three as equals, and I really do believe that's how we should all be viewed. The reality is, save for this very recent run, both Doe and Ramparte have been far more consistent, as a whole, as RP'ers. Not to give too much of a look behind the curtain, but all three of us finished within the top ten in the Lethal Lottery. Both Doe and Ramparte got gold way before I ever did as an RP'er, and probably most importantly, Ramparte and Doe haven't left the fed high and dry (like I, cough, cough, did).
I've left twice, but both times were because I ditched the forums altogether for reasons I've explained before. I agree with the rest though lol

Quote:
Spider's ability to write with a romantic nature is what pulled me into his writing. He's got such a mastery of prose the likes of which I'm very envious. NSL has a mastery of creating a scene. I have my own abilities, but my biggest attraction is the rhyme scheme, something they both pull off very well.
This makes me think the three of us need to do a six-man match where we all write one mega RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Vee View Post
I've read Ramparte's RP quite a few times and started to wonder who wrote those Rhymes that Dr.Zeus uttered there. Was it you or did Spidey add his own mix in writing those rhymes? Coz it was much more classier than it used to be. To say, sort of poetic.
Haiku has been pretty accepting of us writing Dr. Zeus, and has commented that I write Zeus better than he writes Doe (which I think is absurd lol). There's also a thread where you can't see it, which is basically a college lit course on how to write in iambic pentameter. No lie.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 12:26 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Sometimes I miss having access to behind the scenes.

Then I remember how completely shit I was and I realize everyone is better off.

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 01-20-2016 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:52 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Quote:
I'm interested in seeing how Batti Otaku is going to work with Dr. Zeus and Co.
If Batti isn't like Nui Harime from Kill La Kill, I'm going to be really disappointed.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:06 AM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

I suppose I should finally watch that so I can understand that reference
Old 01-20-2016, 01:07 AM
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKone Punch Man View Post
If Batti isn't like Nui Harime from Kill La Kill, I'm going to be really disappointed.
I was hoping for more of a Gogo Yubari.

Old 01-20-2016, 01:35 AM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

Batti is a precious cinnamon roll doot doot and y'all wanna make her violent and shit. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
Old 01-20-2016, 01:38 AM
WWE European Champion

Guys I need help.

I'm addicted to Candy Crush. All of them. I have the original and soda saga and am anxiously awaiting for Jelly saga to become available for Windows phone.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:42 AM
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Batti is a precious cinnamon roll doot doot and y'all wanna make her violent and shit. XD
Gogo Yubari was a sexy bitch. Batti doesn't need to be violent, if she can just be a little creepy sometimes. Like UniKitty from the Lego Movie.

Quote:
Guys I need help.

I'm addicted to Candy Crush. All of them. I have the original and soda saga and am anxiously awaiting for Jelly saga to become available for Windows phone.
You? Addictive personality? Say it ain't so.

Old 01-20-2016, 01:44 AM
WWE European Champion

That was supposed to be more tongue in cheek than anything.

If I get to out of control the Mrs is very good at bringing me crashing down to earth.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:47 AM
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
That was supposed to be more tongue in cheek than anything.

If I get to out of control the Mrs is very good at bringing me crashing down to earth.
My comment was also supposed to be cheeky. The best thing to do with Candy Crush is delete it, and play anything else. Dumb Ways To Die is a good way to kill an hour and it has no replayability, so you can delete it immediately too.