WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-16-2017, 01:52 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

The more I think on it, the more I'm convinced that there isn't really anything "wrong" with NXT aside from the usual nitpicking that we can do. Given the format of the show, the fact that it's only an hour long each week and the fact that it's ultimate goal is to build up talent to head to the main roster, I don't really think anybody can realistically ask for more.

There's all kinds of potential going on all over the place. In the women's division, there's Ember Moon, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Nikki Cross, Ruby Riot and Kairi Sane as the foundation at this point. The division will be bolstered with the likes of Abby Laith, Dakota Kai, Jazzy Gabert and Bianca Belair; plus, I think WWE would be well suited if they tried to sign Candice LeRae, Shayna Bazler and Toni Storm.

As for the tag team picture, you've got SAnitY, the Authors of Pain, Heavy Machinery, reDRagon, TM-61 (who returned to action recently during a dark match at either a very recent house show or the last batch of NXT tapings, a possible tag team consisting of Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch, the Street Profits are on the rise.

As far as the singles and main event pictures go, you've got Drew McIntyre, Roderick Strong, Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, Andrade Cien Almas, the UK wrestlers like Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Wolfgang & a few others, the Velveteen Dream looks to be coming along slowly & steadily, Lars Sullivan has all the potential of the next great destroyer.

Personally, I think if the Cruiserweight Division was moved to NXT, thereby being placed directly under Triple H's control, it'd be icing on the cake.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
The more I think on it, the more I'm convinced that there isn't really anything "wrong" with NXT aside from the usual nitpicking that we can do. Given the format of the show, the fact that it's only an hour long each week and the fact that it's ultimate goal is to build up talent to head to the main roster, I don't really think anybody can realistically ask for more.

There's all kinds of potential going on all over the place. In the women's division, there's Ember Moon, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Nikki Cross, Ruby Riot and Kairi Sane as the foundation at this point. The division will be bolstered with the likes of Abby Laith, Dakota Kai, Jazzy Gabert and Bianca Belair; plus, I think WWE would be well suited if they tried to sign Candice LeRae, Shayna Bazler and Toni Storm.

As for the tag team picture, you've got SAnitY, the Authors of Pain, Heavy Machinery, reDRagon, TM-61 (who returned to action recently during a dark match at either a very recent house show or the last batch of NXT tapings, a possible tag team consisting of Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch, the Street Profits are on the rise.

As far as the singles and main event pictures go, you've got Drew McIntyre, Roderick Strong, Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, Andrade Cien Almas, the UK wrestlers like Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Wolfgang & a few others, the Velveteen Dream looks to be coming along slowly & steadily, Lars Sullivan has all the potential of the next great destroyer.

Personally, I think if the Cruiserweight Division was moved to NXT, thereby being placed directly under Triple H's control, it'd be icing on the cake.

I think NXT is still pretty great. There is rarely a match without a storyline attached, and NXT has proven that within just an hour each week, it can have 5-6 meaningful storylines going on at the same time. Involving all the belts.

The issue with NXT now, is that it is too big. You've mentioned at least 12 women there to make up a division that might get 1 match every two weeks. That's the issue, it has become popular so the likes of Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Nakamura, Adam Cole etc who were names outside of WWE, come to WWE to begin their WWE career. It's no longer guys on the rise that you've not really heard of. It's big names joining now, and it's becoming a 3rd brand in it's own right.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote