WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2012, 07:12 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Slyfox De-Rails Thread With Important Message

Chill the fuck out.

I really don't get why you are so vehemently standing hy Dagger. I'm not like everyone else who is on his case. I haven't once posted that he would make a bad more or anything else for that matter.

But as a person who comes onto this forum once or maybe twice a day, I can tell you, that you're posting is not only making me want to vote against Dagger for the sake of it. It's also making me want to punch you both square in the face.

Just choll out, man.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 08:29 AM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

It's obvious that he's trying to sabotage Dagger Dias's campaign since he's bh over the fact he can't be a mod. So now we have idiotic transparency to add to habs's many list of foibles.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

A message from Slyfox to everyone.

All of you chill out. It's one thing to attack the candidates, they knew what they were doing and it's part of the process. But we don't need to begin attacking other posters who are not candidates.

Let's leave that stuff alone. I say this in a friendly way, but I'm sure you all can see the smoldering fire behind the eyes of my words.
sendpm.gif