WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2015, 11:08 PM
Jane's Avatar
Jane Jane is offline
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Posts: 279
Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Has anybody heard about this movie? Apparently it's coming out on the 18th. Hope it does well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Lets assume he is ugly! I am ugly too! but external beauty has nothing to do with decency buddy!
sendpm.gif
  #2  
Old 12-14-2015, 11:55 PM
The Butcher's Avatar
The Butcher The Butcher is offline
📶
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Camp Kapu
Posts: 983
The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

My dad works at Nintendo Disney so here's the inside scoop:

Click for Spoiler:
The black guy is Leia's son from an affair she had with Lando Calrissian.


Click for Spoiler:
Chewbacca has seen so much war that he now has crippling PTSD. It's hinted at that he commits suicide in the next movie.


Click for Spoiler:
Luke Skywalker has been living in seclusion, not because of anything Force related but because he can't get over the thought of having sex with his own sister.


Click for Spoiler:
The ethnic cleansing of the Gungans was a rousing success.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif
  #3  
Old 12-15-2015, 12:49 AM
Jane's Avatar
Jane Jane is offline
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Posts: 279
Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
My dad works at Nintendo Disney so here's the inside scoop:

Click for Spoiler:
The black guy is Leia's son from an affair she had with Lando Calrissian.


Click for Spoiler:
Chewbacca has seen so much war that he now has crippling PTSD. It's hinted at that he commits suicide in the next movie.


Click for Spoiler:
Luke Skywalker has been living in seclusion, not because of anything Force related but because he can't get over the thought of having sex with his own sister.


Click for Spoiler:
The ethnic cleansing of the Gungans was a rousing success.
How accurate are the rumors of an Ewok Sith Lord?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Lets assume he is ugly! I am ugly too! but external beauty has nothing to do with decency buddy!
sendpm.gif
  #4  
Old 12-15-2015, 06:12 AM
The Butcher's Avatar
The Butcher The Butcher is offline
📶
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Camp Kapu
Posts: 983
The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

I trust my sources.

__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!

Last edited by The Butcher : 12-15-2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: What's that? "Wipe them out? All of them!?" Well, if you say so!
sendpm.gif
  #5  
Old 12-15-2015, 08:35 AM
Y 2 Jake's Avatar
Y 2 Jake Y 2 Jake is offline
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Posts: 7,159
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...
Default

Guys, I don't care about Star Wars. I just don't give a solitary fuck. What's wrong with me?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
I had the pleasure of eating the most delicious creamy strawberry yoghurt, which I got from a supermarket in Benalmadena.
sendpm.gif
  #6  
Old 12-15-2015, 08:46 AM
Uncle Sam's Avatar
Uncle Sam Uncle Sam is offline
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 1973
Location: Already In The Ring, London
Age: 26
Posts: 7,643
Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...
Default

You'll see it anyway, just to be part of the zeitgeist, surely.
sendpm.gif
  #7  
Old 12-15-2015, 08:47 AM
Y 2 Jake's Avatar
Y 2 Jake Y 2 Jake is offline
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Posts: 7,159
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...
Default

Oh yeah, first thing on Thursday.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
I had the pleasure of eating the most delicious creamy strawberry yoghurt, which I got from a supermarket in Benalmadena.
sendpm.gif
  #8  
Old 12-15-2015, 10:38 AM
The Butcher's Avatar
The Butcher The Butcher is offline
📶
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Camp Kapu
Posts: 983
The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
Oh yeah, first thing on Thursday.
I didn't care about Episodes II & III and showed my disinterest in similar fashion.

I really, really don't care this time, though.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif
  #9  
Old 12-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Blade's Avatar
Blade Blade is offline
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Age: 26
Posts: 1,839
Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
Default

Last time I went to the first screening of a movie was the Dark Knight Rises. It was a nightmare. Not making that mistake again. I'm gonna wait till Star Wars has been in cinemas for 5 weeks, then go see in the least popular cinema in town. Because alone with a giant screen is how movies are supposed to be watched, dammit.
sendpm.gif
  #10  
Old 12-15-2015, 06:10 PM
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: British by birth, Geordie by the grace of God.
Age: 32
Posts: 4,334
Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default

I've booked a half one showing in a cinema in Gateshead which has only sold 3 tickets so far for that showing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices