WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-16-2015, 11:58 AM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringThePain834 View Post
But you just can't deny how funny he was and how much entertainment he provided to Bam's shows and what he did shouldn't overshadow his moments of glory.
1. Sure, I can. Funny's really subjective. The whole premise of his character was how drunk and unintelligible that is to me.

I think what you mean here is, "you can't deny how funny I found him", which is accurate. I can not deny that you found him funny. But yeah, I don't think he was all that funny.

2. Sure, it should. Especially when he was pretty much the same person on screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I am a bottomless pit of wad.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-16-2015, 12:00 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

The fuck? Had no clue he was arrested for groping two twelve year old's. Dammit I loved this guy on Viva la Bam. Now my perception of him is in the toilet. Thanks WZ.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:56 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate DaMac View Post
Really? It was the most interesting thing about him.
Was never really a fan of the show. Only watched it a coupe times.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:47 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
He was a fucking child molester and complete waste of life. Who gives a fuck?

#Pipebomb
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringThePain834 View Post
I'll just use this post to straighten a few things up. No, I don't condone what he did. But you just can't deny how funny he was and how much entertainment he provided to Bam's shows and what he did shouldn't overshadow his moments of glory.
Yes. It should. A piece of shit should be known as a piece of shit.

Quote:
He was beloved by everyone (and then some understandably turned when that scandal happened) who was/is a fan of the Margeras and the show Viva La Bam... Not to mention everyone involved in Jackass as well. Is it a shock that he died? No. Well if you at least see and think about the circumstances of beforehand. Is it sad to many people that loved him? Yes. And in me seeing (not necessarilly here) and reading all these hateful comments all around the internet, i'm sure it doesn't help with their pain for the loss of a member of their family.
Good. It's their fault for standing by this 500 pound sack of dogshit.

Quote:
Convicted or not, there's absolutely no reason to use that as a way to spread hate.
Actually...It is a reason to spread hate. He should have been castrated on public television.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif