WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-17-2015, 12:33 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Real Dynamite View Post
It's a fucking wrestling forum.

Once your rep gets past a certain point where one negative rep can't sink your bar into red it becomes meaningless.
Thats my view point, but I remember when KB was justing dishing rep out left and right to get people to vote for him in the tournament alot of people started bitching about their place in the all-time leaderboard being taken from them and having a sook. If rep meant anything KB wouldnt have been giving it out like that.

I only use the rep system to figure out who is on their way to prison, if you're in the red there is a good chance you will be heading that way
Old 12-17-2015, 12:36 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post
Thats my view point, but I remember when KB was justing dishing rep out left and right to get people to vote for him in the tournament alot of people started bitching about their place in the all-time leaderboard being taken from them and having a sook. If rep meant anything KB wouldnt have been giving it out like that.
You should have been here through MSNGate, and also when the rep rules got changed, as far as how green and red's value were determined.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif
Old 12-17-2015, 12:43 AM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post

I only use the rep system to figure out who is on their way to prison, if you're in the red there is a good chance you will be heading that way
Didn't he take all that rep back after the election though?
Old 12-17-2015, 01:20 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowdsy McDowds View Post
Didn't he take all that rep back after the election though?
Sounds like a KB move.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif
Old 12-17-2015, 04:20 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...

Rep really only matters if someone's got hundreds upon hundreds of posts and shit all rep. You get enough rep from non spam just by not dying mid post that you just end up obtaining bars, so it gives me the presumption that the post will be rather meh if that's the case.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-17-2015, 05:49 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

My point was it leads to repping people for the sake of repping. its not a big deal to me I was just aat here at work reading and came across something I wanted to rep but couldnt
sendpm.gif
Old 12-17-2015, 07:28 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

The real purpose of rep is that once you reach a certain number, you gain access to the super secret elite member moon base section of the forum.

But you didn't hear it from me.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:26 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Geez, Sally, who didn't give you some rep while I was away?
Ah shucks, you guys.

I like giving rep to show I appreciate good posts.

And I like receiving rep too, and wish it still was displayed on each post so I could lord it over people who have less than me.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-26-2015, 04:16 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I dont think its a flaw..... Its that a system has many advantages and one disadvantage
sendpm.gif