WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default R.I.P. Scott Weiland

I know it's not a huge shock and all but still. It's pretty crazy.

Phenomenal talent. Definitely had his troubles.

Saw STP twice with him on vocals so I guess I can say at least I saw that.
Old 12-05-2015, 02:33 AM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Yeah man I was able to see him when he was touring for "Happy in Galoshes". Very thankful to have to seen him. Fuck, the news has been haunting me all day. His music truly meant a lot to me.

Me and my best friend used to exchange mix CDs once a month or so throughout middle and junior high school and STP was featured on nearly everyone one of them. I associate Weiland's music with a lot of good times as I'm sure thousands upon thousands of others do as well. He made an impact with his time on earth.

Last edited by smizzy : 12-05-2015 at 02:35 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-05-2015, 02:59 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

I'm half the man I used to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-05-2015, 05:32 PM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Being replaced by Chester Bennington would kill me too.

Jokes aside it does suck when the good ones go out. He struggled with a lot through the years & despite all that he put on a great show the times I got to see him perform. His stuff with Velvet Revolver and STP both will live on with me as some good times had for sure.

RIP
sendpm.gif
Old 12-08-2015, 09:19 AM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Late here, but Rest in peace.

Hope you find it now.