WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Boy Better Know
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Cereal Killer worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm on the fence for the refugee situation. Obviously, I think all developed countries should do what they can for refugees but I wouldn't say with COMPLETE open arms. I think a lot of measures should be put into place ensuring the refugees are no threat to the nation. Fair enough, they need to escape from wherever they're from, say Syria, but the safety of citizens in the host nations should always be taken into account. So once they decide which measures they want to put in place, they should carry on taking refugees from there.

The Money Team
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2015, 04:54 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

--

The refugee crisis has a simple answer. Acceptance. We're a country born of immigration, founded on the principles of the "melting pot". We are not, were not, and hopefully never will be a Christian nation. We're a secular nation that welcomes the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

Elect screening processes to filter out the clearer bad apples (if there even are any), but closing the door on these desperate people is not the answer. It's the most un-American thing we could do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-20-2015, 05:36 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Of those refugees, I have seen people saying, full stop, "NO TERRORISTS ARE COMING IN THROUGH THE REFUGEEE PROGRAM. NONE. YOUR A TERRIBLE RASCIST FOR EVEN SAYING IT".......but many of the guys involved in the Paris attacks did exactly that. (Enter the country under the guise of refugee status) and many others have been caught trying to do so. So, well, yes, they fucking are coming and trying to come under the guise of refugee status. To say that the threat is 0% is laughably niave to me.

Women and children? Fine, absolutely, good to go. Shit, id host orphans at my own home. But to act as if people should have NO CONCERN WHATSOEVER about thousands of war-age men coming from a place that ISIS has used to smuggle terrorists into countries already is fucking ridiculous to me.
Just to further add to the murkiness, let's also remember that France has a long and not always harmonious relationship with immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries in North Africa. Now I realise that Syria isn't in North Africa but the point is that although some of the people involved in the Paris attacks had visited Syria in recent years, they were descended from families who emigrated from Algeria and Morocco.

That to me seems quite important in the context of the immigration debate as those that performed the acts spent most of their lives in Belgium and France, and weren't simply Syrians coming over to piss off Europe/the West. There is a historical factor to be considered that, while it does not excuse the actions in any way, should be examined more to gain a better understanding of how resident Muslims in France (and Europe at large) can see the allure of joining a movement such as ISIS.