WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Easy. Just because I'm frockin terrible at trivia.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Shin Chan...

1.) I started out as a boxing promoter.

2.) I was involved in a promotional war in Seattle against a known gangster where I emerged victorious.

3.) New York was a major city for me.

Who am I?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...

Jeff...

1.) My finisher is named after an amphibian.

2.) I am a former WWE champion.

3.) For the majority of my career I was considered one of a kind.

Who am I?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Spidey...

1.) I was very prominent during the 1950's.

2.) I was a notorious heel billed from Germany.

3.) My backbreaker was lethal.

Who am I?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Jeff...

1.) My finisher is named after an amphibian.

2.) I am a former WWE champion.

3.) For the majority of my career I was considered one of a kind.

Who am I?
RVD
Old 07-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmbfantomas View Post
Vincent Kennedy McMahon. The Libertarian who for some reason registers Republican.

Medium, please?
This is correct. You may choose an easy prize. I will construct your next question in a bit.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
RVD
Correct. Chose yourself an easy prize.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:23 PM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
WCW TV Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

Quote:
Spidey...

1.) I was very prominent during the 1950's.

2.) I was a notorious heel billed from Germany.

3.) My backbreaker was lethal.

Who am I?
Guessing Hans Schmidt.

Been looking at some of the older guys this week like Angelo Poffo and I ran into him. Seems to fit the bill.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:24 PM
Soulberg
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
This is correct. You may choose an easy prize. I will construct your next question in a bit.
Light feedback, please.

You're a gem.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:27 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Milenko...

1.) My finisher is named for a famous judoka.

2.) I recently had a major Wrestlemania moment.

3.) I am a former tag team champion.

Who am I?
Completely guessing here but Daniel Bryan