WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-07-2017, 11:44 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
Honestly can't say I've ever thought about this, but if there was a good story there it could be fun. But I could say that about any feud.
They're both from NYC so I'm sure we could come up with something if we were to ever do this.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Probably me, I was a fan of her as soon as I saw the first debut promo, no clue why but I was actullay a fan of the whole sparkle princess (or whatever that gimmick was) thing she started with, and I thought she had some good moves for a rookie. And that's not even getting into her looks...
Same here. Alexa fan since day one. Can't wait to see her defend the title sunday too.

Quote:
I'm terrible at thinking up dream opponents for my characters so I'll just say there's a lot of vets around here I've never faced before with any of my characters and it'd be fun to face them. If I had to name some characters I'd probably say Stormrage (if/when Yaz comes back and if its with him), Keaton, and Beard would be fun to RP against and off the top of my head I'd be able to come up with some scathing promos against.
How about a Lynx VS Callie feud? Is that something that might interest you at some point?

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:17 AM
#WheresHangman?
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
Same here. Alexa fan since day one. Can't wait to see her defend the title sunday too.

How about a Lynx VS Callie feud? Is that something that might interest you at some point?
I'm looking forward to Alexa vs Sasha, I think if they're given proper time they can put on a great match and they are probably my two favorite women on the main roster.

I'll be honest, I have no clue how I'd approach facing you. Outside of you beating Gabi I'd really have no promo material off the top of my head. But I'd welcome the challenge for sure.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:24 PM
#WheresHangman?
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Bump. Who's got questions? Cause I got answers. Let's talk about wrestling, the fed, pokemon, sports, whatever else.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:32 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Thoughts on Devers?
Old 07-26-2017, 08:33 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I still think a Tony Batti feud would be cool after the 10th anniversary show and your title match and KFAD are taken care of.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:49 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Does Callie think Mark Keaton has a better body than Flex Mussell? He definitely has better biceps than Flex, in fact, I have a source that says Mark has the best biceps in WZCW.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:24 PM
#WheresHangman?
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Web V3 View Post
Thoughts on Devers?
I think he's going to be a star for years to come, the only thing he needs to do is learn to field better which shouldn't be a problem. I'm glad they kept him over Moncada when they acquired Sale, because I think he has more potential than Moncada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Does Callie think Mark Keaton has a better body than Flex Mussell? He definitely has better biceps than Flex, in fact, I have a source that says Mark has the best biceps in WZCW.
Callie doesn't pay enough attention to either of you losers to notice.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

So uh, Callie. Do you have any comment on War Zone? I'm sure you've heard of him

Matrix, do you have any feuds you would like to see in WZCW regarding Callie?

#ISurvivedIrma

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
Old 07-27-2017, 09:19 PM
#WheresHangman?
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE66 View Post
So uh, Callie. Do you have any comment on War Zone? I'm sure you've heard of him

Matrix, do you have any feuds you would like to see in WZCW regarding Callie?
War Zone? Never heard of him, no famous.

I've said before that I'm terrible at thinking up good feuds for my character but probably the same people I mentioned for opponents that'd be fun to rp against. Stormrage (if/when Yaz brings him back), Keaton, Beard (if he's still around) and Eve. Can cross Batti off the list since that feud is already going.