WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-07-2017, 01:39 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
at some point being able to avenge my only singles loss to Eve would be nice.
Should you get close to breaking the record with the Elite title, you better believe we are having a match. Can't let you surpass me.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain View Post
Should you get close to breaking the record with the Elite title, you better believe we are having a match. Can't let you surpass me.
If by some miracle I did that, I'd love to face you under those circumstances. But until then go win the Gold Rush Tournament so I can at least say I lost to the winner.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:56 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
If by some miracle I did that, I'd love to face you under those circumstances. But until then go win the Gold Rush Tournament so I can at least say I lost to the winner.
That's why Dave needs to win
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:08 AM
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
That's why Dave needs to win
I just realized why you said that, my bad.

Last edited by The Phenomenal Matrix : 07-07-2017 at 02:13 AM.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:10 AM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

Kill Gabi in the next RP and your path to the Darkside will be complete.

Not a question. A truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
Old 07-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Million Dollar Champion

Kill Gabi? I could never do such a thing! But now that she's not wrestling she'll make a good dog sitter for Sid when he's not with Callie.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:36 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Thoughts on a Tony/Callie feud if we are ever able to come up with a compelling story to tell
Old 07-07-2017, 05:29 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Here is the thing, and God forgive me I have a Colts blanket draped over my lap right now, Brady vs Manning was a very legit debate for a long time. Peyton had the superior numbers and QB records, but a lackluster defense often let him down. Brady had the head to head wins and the rings, and while his numbers were good they weren't top of the NFL numbers because he was on a more balanced team.

The last few years though really push Brady ahead. Once Brady got an actual receiving threat in Randy Moss he started to put up numbers that were comparable to Peyton, even surpassing a few of his records. I'll put a disclaimer on it and say that there were games where the Pats clearly ran up the score. There was a game a few years back, against the Titans I believe, where they were up like 36-0 in the third quarter and they still kept all their starters on offense in and were still using four wide shotgun formations and throwing deep.

When Peyton left Indy, he ended up on a Denver team that had a dominating defense and while he did win a second ring, both times he made it to the Super Bowl with Denver, he was average at the best of times and down right awful at the worse. Even in Indy his playoff performances were marred with games that a player who was in the conversation of GOAT QB had no business having.

So I have to admit that Brady will go down in history as the better QB, as painful as that is. Peyton had more natural ability and his knowledge of the game is one of the best of all time, but Brady just refuses to slow down.

At least the doofus Manning brother has his number. And for that, I'm eternally greatfull. Also Peyton never broke down and cried awful tears over his draft spot.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:54 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Who loves Alexa Bliss more? Me or you?

Did it sort of affect you when tag division got retired?

Dream match for Callie? Past? And Present?
Old 07-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
Thoughts on a Tony/Callie feud if we are ever able to come up with a compelling story to tell
Honestly can't say I've ever thought about this, but if there was a good story there it could be fun. But I could say that about any feud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Here is the thing, and God forgive me I have a Colts blanket draped over my lap right now, Brady vs Manning was a very legit debate for a long time. Peyton had the superior numbers and QB records, but a lackluster defense often let him down. Brady had the head to head wins and the rings, and while his numbers were good they weren't top of the NFL numbers because he was on a more balanced team.

The last few years though really push Brady ahead. Once Brady got an actual receiving threat in Randy Moss he started to put up numbers that were comparable to Peyton, even surpassing a few of his records. I'll put a disclaimer on it and say that there were games where the Pats clearly ran up the score. There was a game a few years back, against the Titans I believe, where they were up like 36-0 in the third quarter and they still kept all their starters on offense in and were still using four wide shotgun formations and throwing deep.

When Peyton left Indy, he ended up on a Denver team that had a dominating defense and while he did win a second ring, both times he made it to the Super Bowl with Denver, he was average at the best of times and down right awful at the worse. Even in Indy his playoff performances were marred with games that a player who was in the conversation of GOAT QB had no business having.

So I have to admit that Brady will go down in history as the better QB, as painful as that is. Peyton had more natural ability and his knowledge of the game is one of the best of all time, but Brady just refuses to slow down.

At least the doofus Manning brother has his number. And for that, I'm eternally greatfull. Also Peyton never broke down and cried awful tears over his draft spot.
That's the thing, nobody is trying to say Brady isn't a great player, one of the best (I always have trouble saying who the best is due to the game being different now than it was say when Montana was playing), but yet Patriot fans still feel the need to shout "BRADY IS THE GOAT" from the rooftops nonstop. The only thing that is going against him is the fact he got 2-3 rings by cheating. Also at least we can hang our hat on the fact that Manning had a better record againt Brady in AFC Championship Games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Who loves Alexa Bliss more? Me or you?

Did it sort of affect you when tag division got retired?

Dream match for Callie? Past? And Present?
Probably me, I was a fan of her as soon as I saw the first debut promo, no clue why but I was actullay a fan of the whole sparkle princess (or whatever that gimmick was) thing she started with, and I thought she had some good moves for a rookie. And that's not even getting into her looks...

It did because obviously Jam and I we're hoping to go after the Tag Titles. But I adjusted, even though I still wrote tag RP's with Jam I just focused on Callie's solo goals.

I'm terrible at thinking up dream opponents for my characters so I'll just say there's a lot of vets around here I've never faced before with any of my characters and it'd be fun to face them. If I had to name some characters I'd probably say Stormrage (if/when Yaz comes back and if its with him), Keaton, and Beard would be fun to RP against and off the top of my head I'd be able to come up with some scathing promos against.