WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-11-2017, 12:30 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

What a lot of people don't realise about Crashin was he really hyped himself up before he RPd. He painted himself as this really experienced efedder and pretty much would walk it here. It took him ages to get the 50 posts but he still hyped. Then that happened.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 12:36 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

When I first got on creative back in the day I had to ask about why Crashin was the go to guy for comedy jobber bits. I believe it was Falk who told me just how that legend came to be. Falk truly has a way with detailing the history of the fed.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:43 AM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Another favourite of mine was Shock. He was a guy who joined the fed and could do graphics. He joined creative when I first did and was awful. I once did a show myself (not as head of creative I may add) and was so pissed off with him. His character was a Brooklyn boy who was a massive face so I made the show in Boston and he got booed to fuck. He changed his character to a luchador afterwards.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I think the A number one Duke of New York jobber has to be Doug Crashin.

Number two for me would be Stratton, based 100% on his MAGA skit.

Three would be Justin Cooper. What did that guy ever do???
I know you just left but I'll gladly kick your ass again at the Anniversary Show if you've got one RP left, bitch boy.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:12 AM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
I know you just left but I'll gladly kick your ass again at the Anniversary Show if you've got one RP left, bitch boy.
This hurts.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

I'm sorry.

Glad to see you're still rocking that cool banner in your signature. Such a shame it never got to be in the actual shows.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:55 AM
ECW TV Champion

Dave did good work, he usually does. I'm really glad you guys worked the banners in recently. It adds a small but nice touch to the prestige of being champ.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:16 AM

You're talking about prestige and champions eh?
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

The following answer interprets the word "top" in the question as "best" or "greatest", and not "the absolute worst".

Doug Crashin & Armando Paradyse have to be in the conversation. Around for a long time, achieved so much for jobbers, and they had many high points in their career. Also, Mr. Baller has to be the greatest jobber of all time. Started off as a complete joke, and ended up receiving a World title opportunity. He is the Santino Marella of the fed.

Last edited by Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain : 06-11-2017 at 06:30 AM.
Old 06-15-2017, 02:43 AM
Reaper of Miracles

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Another favourite of mine was Shock. He was a guy who joined the fed and could do graphics. He joined creative when I first did and was awful. I once did a show myself (not as head of creative I may add) and was so pissed off with him. His character was a Brooklyn boy who was a massive face so I made the show in Boston and he got booed to fuck. He changed his character to a luchador afterwards.
Wasn't he imprisoned? How did that happen? I don't remember.