WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-22-2017, 11:37 AM
The Show himself
WWE Diva's Champion

CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to CyberPunk

I have nothing to say apart from what everyone else has already said. You have been a great HOC and as much as it pains me to see you go, I really hope you get some much deserved break and are able to not only put your life back together, but head in the direction you want to.

Mikey is one of my favorite characters in the fed, and I'd really want him to come back at some point. Till then, stay strong and clear!

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:48 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I love you man, for someone I've never met it's true. You've been there when I've been down and had my back. If you ever need anything I'm here, I mean it.

Fed wise, you've been phenomenal. As HOC and a wrestler you've gave it all and then some.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:04 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Nothing new for me to say except Thank You from the bottom of my heart for giving me a chance when no one else wanted to bother with me anymore.

Love you & come back soon.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:57 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

As others have already said, I am sad to see you go. You were such a good Head Of Creative. You're passionate about the fed and always very approachable. Someone who it's fun to talk to about wrestling, video games, and all sorts of other stuff. Thanks for giving me a chance at being on Creative and for all you did during your time in the back. You're an awesome dude and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:17 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...

Fucker. You had no idea the scare I had when I saw that post. I was having my own issues. But they're peanuts. Then I saw that. I'm glad you have someone that cares and looks after you. Go and be happy. We'll meet down the road. Live Mas.

#UUYYYYY

Old 05-23-2017, 01:37 AM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Thanks.

For everything.

I could make a big paragraph but it would never be enough. You know what you've done. Stay safe.
Old 05-23-2017, 03:58 AM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

Thanks for your efforts, openness and optimism. You've been a big part of the success here, and take the time to find happiness. I know from bitter experience that it's not easy, and I know the looming storm cloud never really goes away, but enjoy the sunshine when it comes and brave the rain.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
Old 05-24-2017, 03:39 AM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

Love ya mate.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:45 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

Comrade, I'm proud of ya'. You came into creative toward the end of my first tenure there and you were my boss the second time and it was a joy to work with you both times, genuinely.

If you ever need someone to talk or use as a sounding/listening board, I'm here for you man. We love you brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.