WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default The Remarkable 80's Bar and Grill

Hi, I'm Jeff. I'm still pretty new to WZCW but I'm lovin it early. I'm very active and on every day ( sometimes for long periods of time due to complete boredom )

I'm one of the oldest humans here and will engage in all topics ... Like movies, games WZCW and whatever. So come on in, grab that neon bar stool and relax. If you want to ask questions, go ahead. It's a bar, just wanted my own place here.

RMK
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Watching - The Next Three Days - if you have not witnessed this smart thriller you have to stop what you are doing right now ( even if involves your job, tell your boss you have to go home ) and watch Russell Crowes best movie ever. It's a bit old (2010) but it's excellent.

RMK
Old 01-09-2016, 02:34 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Fantastic movie. IIRC, it leaves you with a cliff hanger as to whether she actually committed the murder, right? Of so, then yeah, great movie. Full of tension and a great story.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Fire up the grill, there could be a new tag team in the works with Justin Cooper and Mark Keaton.

RMK
Old 01-09-2016, 11:34 PM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

Hell yeah. If you guys wanted a go at the division, what would you want to call yourselves?
Old 01-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

I have no idea, that could be something Keaton and Cooper could fight about for awhile.

RMK
Old 01-09-2016, 11:38 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

The KC Connection Express Brothers

RMK
Old 01-09-2016, 11:42 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I'm curious what you thought of my character and the development I've already achieved in the random RP thread
Old 01-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
I'm curious what you thought of my character and the development I've already achieved in the random RP thread
I'll go read them all right now while I'm slurping my coffee. I'll give you my best review right here in the bar when I'm done.

RMK
Old 01-09-2016, 11:55 PM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
The KC Connection Express Brothers
That's a mouthful, but eh it would be you guys' team lol. KC Connection has a nice ring to it. Or KC Express. Idk why but I think The Remarkable Ones isn't too bad a name either.

Have fun for sure. I truly enjoyed my time in the tag division. It is a trip.