WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-24-2017, 12:24 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The Red Dragon! Much like his undead relative the Zombie Dragon from back at the Castle Of Ordeals, he is not an official boss, but he comes close enough to count as one for me. He guards the Flame Armor at the Gurgu Volcano and is the first major battle after getting the prestige classes for the heroes.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Touched up my sig banner a bit. The Breath Of The Wild edition of the Heart Container got added alongside the Stamina Vessel. Cleared out some of the black squares behind 8 bit Link too.

Quote:
Old 07-13-2017, 11:49 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Lynx is a unique character, though I wonder what his potential shelf life might be? He’s still a new character, so there’s still plenty of opportunity for you to add some new dimensions to him. I noticed that after RP’ing against him that ‘time’ seems to be an easy theme to target. Kind of like how Celeste’s opponents used to always target her gender. He’s a tough one to RP against, that’s for sure.
Yeah I'm not sure what his potential shelf life is either. I've said it before that he's a temporary character. He's easier to write than Theron in one aspect, that I'm able to goof off a lot more with him. I'm open to brainstorming with you or anyone else though.

Quote:
Old 07-14-2017, 10:26 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

The Blue Dragon! He guards the warp point that you need to use at the Mirage Tower in order to get to the Sky Castle.

Quote:
Old 07-22-2017, 01:30 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Tiamat the fiend of Wind. Cast Fade (Holy) or Bane. Almost at the end now!

Quote:
Old 07-22-2017, 02:27 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

What do you use to post images? I'm lost since Photobucket turned heel.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:32 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
What do you use to post images? I'm lost since Photobucket turned heel.
Tinypic. I had one absolutely bizarre issue with it once. There was an image of an Arcanine and a Ninetails fighting against two Houndooms that I needed for my RP when Theron and Chris KO were in a tag team match against Cerberus. Chris saw a wolf and a fox fighting off two coyotes, while Theron saw four mythical canines which the pokemon were the image reps for. Anyway, due to some odd glitch that I never could figure out there was a brief moment when the image coding changed to where it displayed some girl taking a picture of herself in front of a mirror. I double checked the coding and it was accurate to the picture on tinypic, but in RP's and PM's it showed the girl. I had a chat with Yaz and Killjoy about it so they knew what the image was supposed to be. Then the glitch fixed itself in time for the RP to be read properly. Other than that little mishap, tinypic has worked extremely well for me for over 2 years.

Quote:
Old 07-22-2017, 03:05 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
Tinypic. I had one absolutely bizarre issue with it once. There was an image of an Arcanine and a Ninetails fighting against two Houndooms that I needed for my RP when Theron and Chris KO were in a tag team match against Cerberus. Chris saw a wolf and a fox fighting off two coyotes, while Theron saw four mythical canines which the pokemon were the image reps for. Anyway, due to some odd glitch that I never could figure out there was a brief moment when the image coding changed to where it displayed some girl taking a picture of herself in front of a mirror. I double checked the coding and it was accurate to the picture on tinypic, but in RP's and PM's it showed the girl. I had a chat with Yaz and Killjoy about it so they knew what the image was supposed to be. Then the glitch fixed itself in time for the RP to be read properly. Other than that little mishap, tinypic has worked extremely well for me for over 2 years.
Right on. Here's the Shark Mouth Plant in Final Fantasy 15, always a tough enemy in every version of FF Games...

Old 07-22-2017, 03:08 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Right on. Here's the Shark Mouth Plant in Final Fantasy 15, always a tough enemy in every version of FF Games...

They changed their name? Isn't it supposed to be Malboro? Then again it's better than the mistanslation from FF6 that saw them be named Evil Oscar. Looks intimidating. Better enter that fight equipped with a Ribbon!

Quote:
Old 07-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Lol that's just what I've always called them. Don't know the actual name they're called.