WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKon View Post
There is something I have always wanted to ask you but because this thread was buried and me being too scared to bring up old threads, I didn't want to seem eager. Now that I finally have the chance: has it grown in size since the bolding or stayed relatively the same?

I ask for comparative purposes because mine only felt bigger... oh, and for science.
It does feel bigger, but alas I think it simply my confidence that has grown.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06 AM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

Why do you suck so much ass? Is it a medical condition or something?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:13 AM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Why do you suck so much ass? Is it a medical condition or something?
I told you this in confidence!
Old 04-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

You did put me on your top 24 a year ago. So I don't want your opinion.

I lied I do
Old 04-01-2014, 01:14 PM
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
You did put me on your top 24 a year ago. So I don't want your opinion.

I lied I do
I've said this so many times to so many people, but it is still true. When you have time and are focused, you could beat almost anyone on roster. There is a clear gap between your RP quality when you have are focused and when you are distracted. I still remember the RP you threw up during the Roulette Rounds last year. It was a below average RP for you, and when you ended up drawn into the World Title match it bit you in the ass so to speak.

I also still remember the giant boner I got when the Holmes/Celeste power couple idea first got posted in the back. After the FGA fiasco, Celeste needed something big to keep her relevant, and holy balls did you guys ever come up with something big. It was so fun being part of the creative team for that angle. Easily the toughest swerve for me to keep under wraps. I just wanted it to happen, I was like a kid at Christmas.

When you had those storylines going and the dedication to writing, Celeste was a great read. Even as a heel I think it was a feel good moment for a lot of us when she finally won gold. Its a shame most of your big feuds and angles in my time in the fed have come to abrupt ends. I hope when you make your return you bring that same passion and energy you had during the power couple run, or even when Celeste was leading team WZCW against the AoC. In my opinion, those two angles you were at your best and were picking up a lot of momentum before circumstances outside your control threw you off.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Thanks. I hope I can capture that too when I come back. I've just got to make sure that I can find the time to dedicate myself probably. Tis why I haven't returned right away. Soon though...

... very soon.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:38 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...

Watcha gonna do, brother, went Matt Tastic hoists your 900 pound butt in the air and puts your head upside down in his crotch, dude, before dropping it hard on down, jack?

#UUYYYYY

Old 04-01-2014, 11:21 PM
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
Watcha gonna do, brother, went Matt Tastic hoists your 900 pound butt in the air and puts your head upside down in his crotch, dude, before dropping it hard on down, jack?
Wouldn't our crotches be in each others faces then? Kinky.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:38 PM
ECW TV Champion

I used my super special mod powers to give my thread a fancy new name.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:22 AM
ECW TV Champion

It has been over a year since I made this and I'm now #2 on creative. I'm one fall down the stairs by Harth from running this place. So ask me more stuffs.