WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Best turn out for predictions in awhile.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Best turn out for predictions in awhile.
Probably because you and I both offered feedback.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I think a lot of it is people don't read every RP so if they're predicting they're not really reading the RPs. Generally.
I never thought of it like that.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:40 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I'll be offering feedback for your Gold Rush RP for whoever has the most correct predicted outcomes yet again for this PPV, so long as at least 4 of you participate in the predictions contest for Gold Rush.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:11 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Here are my predictions with mini-feedback bubbles!

---------------------------------------------------

World Heavyweight Championship
Justin Cooper (c) vs. Flex Mussel

Quote:
Great pieces by both, but Justin focused too heavily on Mikey Stormrage. It was heavy stuff, and great for character development, but he was overlooking Flex... and Flex put everything into Cooper.
Eurasian Championship
Titus Avison (c) vs. Wren

Quote:
I loved the "choose your own adventure" RP for Titus, but there were dud answers. Yes, they were funny, and kept with the ridiculous theme of the adventure model, but it is essentially an extended RP. No real choice. Why not have all options lead to the same ending, and have a line saying "doesn't matter what happens because it will always end the same: me winning".

Yes, I am voting on a little gripe, as well as wanting to get the Eurasian title away from Titus. #NotMyChampion
Elite Openweight Championship
Callie Clark (c) vs. Batti

Quote:
Callie started and ended strong. I felt Batti used Selena as a direct replacement for Stacey Madison. A little weird feeling.
Mayhem Championship
Obi Okafor (c) vs. Randy Studd

Quote:
Obi's RP is solid, but it does not compare to the RP which won him the title. Studd's RP began with a comical conversation that was tied up neatly with a pretty bow at the end to showcase the relevancy of it towards the match.

But seriously, I voted Studd for the Batista reference.
Gold Rush Tournament Final
Constantine vs. Eve Taylor

Quote:
Always bet on yourself. I will say I never expected that RP from Constantine, and it was pretty accurate to both mine and Aubrey's RP universe. Well done.
First Blood
Tyrone Blades vs. Xander LeBelle

Quote:
I loved both RP's, but I am voting Xander because it felt like every word in the RP was directed at Tyrone Blades, whereas Tyrone took time to address everything surrounding the storyline. Essentially, Xander catered to Tyrone specifically.
KFAD Qualifier
Matt Tastic vs. Mark Keaton

Quote:
Keaton wrote a match in his RP. Auto loss.
KFAD Qualifier
Kagura vs. Vee ADZ

Quote:
This will come down to personal preference, I believe. I preferred the storytelling by Kagura, but I would not be surprised if Vee won.
KFAD Qualifier
Yemrez Reqonic vs. Lynx

Quote:
Lynx's RP reminds me of a recent Garth Black RP I read where he called up WZCW and got transferred everywhere... except this one went on an adventure that did nothing to add to the upcoming match. Remrez was short, but it actually did something.
KFAD Qualifier
Tony Mancini vs. Vox. vs. Logan McAllister vs. War Zone

Quote:
Mancini used one of the biggest no-no's in English - the "and then I woke up" to end the story. Sorry, but you don't win. I don't understand what War Zone was trying to do, so he's out. Vox took an eternity to get to anything substantial. Logan McAllister was a quick RP, but he was the only person who actually did something useful. I don't see another choice.

Last edited by Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain : 07-26-2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:26 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

I know who Ty, Lee, Jeff and I are voting for in the tournament final.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:15 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

It's not really a match, more of a Keaton viewing of his own greatness.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:34 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
I know who Ty, Lee, Jeff and I are voting for in the tournament final.
You forgot Dagger!
Old 07-27-2017, 11:32 AM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Tony Mancini
Lynx
Kagura
Matt Tastic
Tyrone Blades
Constantine
Randy Studd
Callie Clark
Wren
Justin Cooper

#ISurvivedIrma

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
Old 07-27-2017, 12:04 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yeah, I'll offer feedback for the winner.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!