WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-14-2017, 12:01 AM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
WCW TV Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

Ya ever watch Kung Fury?

Mark Keaton seems like the kind of guy that would be right at home in that universe.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 07:17 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get In The Bag, Spidey View Post
Ya ever watch Kung Fury?

Mark Keaton seems like the kind of guy that would be right at home in that universe.
I did laugh a couple of times. Thankfully it's not a feature length film.

It's hammer time!
Old 05-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

*Dusting off the bar stools*

Phew! Place was dirty!

CALL of DUTY - World War 2-

Its clear they read this thread as I begged COD to go back and do World War 2 because they rocked at it. Coming out this November and I'll definitely get this one after all the future shit they've been releasing lately that wasn't very good. Hopefully they can capture some of the magic that Battlefield 1 created. (Still suck at B1 by the way. Maybe I'm not meant to be a medic.)
Old 05-11-2017, 04:26 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I've lost all faith in COD, then again I only liked mw2. Thought the rest were average at best. Not a big fps fan, it's like the only genre I don't get into really
Old 05-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I don't really have one yet. The character is still fairly new to me. Having a title belt this early was unexpected, but I have a great tag team partner so it's hard to gauge if Keaton can even win a match once he's a singles competitor. I'd like to try a feud with Daggershield far down the road, maybe next season sometime. Seeing how he's technically the John Cena of WZCW.
Sadly....Remarkable Mark Keaton never did get his one on one match with Theron Daggershield.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Web V3 View Post
I've lost all faith in COD, then again I only liked mw2. Thought the rest were average at best. Not a big fps fan, it's like the only genre I don't get into really
Get a headset....crank up the volume and play Battlefield 1 online with Conquest mode 34 vs 34. The name of the game is to hold more bases than your enemy. It's insane, the graphics and sound are amazing. The huge maps are also some of the best I've ever seen. Lot's of strategy involved in all parts of the maps. (Although the forrest map has a really, really bad bottle neck)

COD was better in World War 2 in my opinion. Can't wait to play the new one.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:16 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Sadly....Remarkable Mark Keaton never did get his one on one match with Theron Daggershield.
Closest you got was Keaton inviting Theron to that New Year's Eve party of his.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:05 AM
Million Dollar Champion

Got tired of Halo 5 and Black Ops3, traded them for Battlefield 4 and Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige.

Seige is really fun so far. Teamwork is a must in this game.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Well thats nice....I can command my horse to take a shit in MG Solid V. I can only assume thats to cover your scent???