WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey
Talking ♤ ♧ Chance Wrestling LIVE! ♡ ♢

Chance Wrestling LIVE! is an experimental federation that will have a locker room full of random talent as well as generated stories ON THE FLY. All things are left up to luck, from the talent pool, to whether or not they'll play the face or the heel, win a title, and even certain storylines, themes, etc will be decided by dice, the flip of a coin, drawing from a hat, and anything else under the sun. And since this is LIVE every moment will happen as I type them out. There is no such thing as brewing on storyline here. This is the place where wrestling meets flash fiction. For those at home who have no clue what the fuck flash fiction is-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google
Flash Fiction: Fiction that is extremely brief, typically only a few hundred words or fewer in its entirety.
Tired of reading through a convoluted mess? Want to see something truly randomized? This is the wrestling federation for you. And since half of this is randomized, that's less work on my part so expect updates on a semi-regular basis.

I'm going to sweeten the pot even more. In a few hours after this post, I will roll a 6-sided die to determine who will be the first person to walk into Chance Wrestling LIVE!. This individual will get the title of General Manager. I have a list already made of six people I feel would add color to the show. After the GM is determined, I'll share the list of the prospects who did not get the chance to be on the roster. I will then flip a coin, and that will reveal whether or not our GM is a face or a heel. I truly hope a few of you get a kick out of that.

Who is it gonna be? Time is tickin'.

To add some suspense, the GM will then produce a list of wrestlers who will get a chance to become part of CWL!. Many will not be selected, and may fade into obscurity. Others will get that shot and become full-fledged members of the roster.

And since we're going LIVE, anybody is welcome to reply to this thread. Tell me how bad this idea is. Worship the ground I walk on for trying something new. I don't care. We're all here to have some fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 05:17 PM
Actively evolving
WWE Diva's Champion

Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...

Good Luck Spidey!
Old 09-28-2016, 05:34 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...

Burn in Hell, competition!

Quote:
Old 09-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Chance Wrestling LIVE! General Manager

The first person to be a part of Chance Wrestling LIVE!...the one that will be calling the shots is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 5 (GM Role)
1. Trish Stratus

2. Paul Heyman

3. Anonymous CWL GM

4. Slick

5. Scott Steiner

6̶.̶ ̶ ̶R̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶i̶m̶m̶o̶n̶s̶

GM Simmons comes out to applause. He is handed a microphone, puts it to his lips, and hesitates. Farooq lowers it and shakes his head. The crowd wants to hear "the thing".

Will he do the thing?

Click for Spoiler:

Ron Simmon's Alignment (Judged By The Flip Of A Coin)

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

He does the thing!

Simmons belts out "Damn!" The venue erupts as if Christmas came early. On the Titantron, three lists appear for the viewers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 1 (Legends Contract)

1. The Undertaker

2. Brock Lesnar

3. The Rock

4. John Cena

5. Steve Austin

6. Hulk Hogan
Ron Simmons thanks CWL for putting him in a position of power before looking at the Legends List. He tells those watching that the Legends Contract is special. There are various things the victor will be able to have that no other category is allowed. They are:
  • Iron-Clad Contract (Can't Be Fired)
  • Chooses Whether Or Not To Compete
  • If Champion, Gets Final Say In PPV Opponent
  • If Champion, Can Rename The Title
  • Gets GM Role If GM Is Unable To Do Their Job
  • One Title Shot If Able To Compete (Must Be Announced Beforehand)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 2 ($$$)

1. Batista

2. Randy Orton

3. Kurt Angle

4. CM Punk

5. Shawn Michaels

6. Triple H
$$$ is the Cash Money Category. Everyone on this list should be in peak physical condition and able to wrestle immediately in a Main Event fight. Their contract differs from Legends with having none of the above perks, but they will be making double the amount of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 3 ($$$ II)

1. Kevin Owens

2. Seth Rollins

3. Roman Reigns

4. Dean Ambrose

5. Finn Balor

6. AJ Styles
Cash Money II are expected to be in the Main Event as well, under the condition that they are able to perform and have a consistent win streak. No major difference between the Cash Money Categories.

More Categories are to follow. There are 10 in total, and depending on luck, there is the Second Chance Option. I will flip a coin to decide whether or not those on the lists that weren't picked in the primaries will get a shot at making the draft again. If not, then a new talent pool will be created until the Chance Wrestling LIVE!'s roster looks heavy enough for a show.

Stay tuned.

Chance Wrestling LIVE! Roster

Ron Simmons

Quote:
Old 09-29-2016, 07:56 AM
Actively evolving
WWE Diva's Champion

Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...Issa Genesis is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Burn in Hell, competition!
Let the war begin!!
Old 09-29-2016, 02:38 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Chance Wrestling LIVE! First Three Inductees

The dice was rolled, and the man that gets the Legends Contract is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 1 (Legends Contract)

1. The Undertaker

2. Brock Lesnar

3. The Rock

4. John Cena

5̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶A̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶

6. Hulk Hogan

Steve Austin is seen in the gorilla position. He is finishing his beer, hears his music start up, and gets off of his ass. Stone Cold gets to the curtain...

Steve Austin's Alignment

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

...and proceeds to walk the opposite direction! The fans are confused, and they grow angry. GM Simmons shakes his head and shrugs, unsure of why anyone would blatantly ignore getting their Legends Contract. To try and calm the crowd, Ron announces the winner of the Cash Money Category!

Second Debut Star Will Be...

Quote:

1. Batista

2. Randy Orton

3. Kurt Angle

4. CM Punk

5̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶s̶

6. Triple H

The dice lands on #5 twice in a row! The Heartbreak Kid swaggers out to a crowd that has come alive to his upbeat music. The General Manager offers him a handshake. Shawn Michaels reaches out...

Shawn Michaels's Alignment

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

...and jerks back, not respecting Simmons's gesture. The entire arena is completely baffled as The Show Stopper laughs at the look on Farooq's face. Thinking maybe Shawn was being a jokester as Shawn is wont to do, Simmons offers him another handshake. Michaels points at himself, and mouths how he has to earn that handshake. He then climbs back out and smiles at the audience.

Hoping for some reprieve, Simmons announces the third and final entrant into this round's cast of CWL! Superstars.

Third Debut Star Will Be...

Quote:
1̶.̶ ̶ ̶K̶e̶v̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶w̶e̶n̶s̶

2. Seth Rollins

3. Roman Reigns

4. Dean Ambrose

5. Finn Balor

6. AJ Styles

The Prizefighter himself doesn't come out. Instead, he is shown on the Titantron in place of the 3 Categories. He nods at the audience, who appear happy to see him. He thanks Chance Wrestling for the opportunity to compete on their show, and thanks GM Simmons for doing his job fairly well for somebody who only just started that day. He couldn't make it there in person, though, because...

Kevin Owens's Alignment

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

My quarter winds up giving me a Tails for the third time in a row, so the first batch of superstars must play as heels! Owens tells those watching that he couldn't make it due to not getting paid enough. He's a Prizefighter after all. The purse should be $$$$, not $$$ he says. But it's okay. He'll expect compensation when he gets in the ring. GM Simmons stared with dead eyes, completely shocked at what Owens said and his misfortune at announcing three people who don't seem all that interested in the show. As the feed for Owens cuts, Simmons announces the next batch of Categories for Chance Wrestling LIVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 4
1. Sami Zayn

2. Chris Jericho

3. Dolph Ziggler

4. The Miz

5. Baron Corbin

6. Shinske Nakamura

Remember that Category 5 was to fill in the GM Role, so there won't be a second dip in that this batch of superstars. There may however be another chance for one of the 5 people remaining to fill in a regular Manager role, depending on the Second Chance Option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 6 (Lucha)

1. Drago

2. Pentagon Jr.

3. Fénix

4. Johnny Mundo

5. Prince Puma

6. Mil Muertes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 7 (Tag Teams)

1. Breezedango

2. The Vaudevillains

3. The Ascension

4. The Rising Stars

5. Enzo & Cass

6. American Alpha

And there you have it for Part 1 of the Draft. With Simmons getting nothing but assholes to work with so far, it may be a tough road ahead for CWL!. But it can't rain all the time as there will surely be a moment where the quarter lands on Heads.

...Right?

Expect more twists and turns as we are LIVE!

Ron Simmons
Steve Austin
Shawn Michaels
Kevin Owens

Quote:

Last edited by Spidey : 09-29-2016 at 02:50 PM. Reason: There will be no edits going forward with this project. All errors, bad grammar, etc is fair game since this is LIVE!
Old 10-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

I'm curious to whether or not I can find that special brand of coffee they used to serve at Hastings. I rather enjoyed Jamaican Me Crazy.

Quote:
Old 10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Chance Wrestling LIVE! Second Round Of Inductees

The die has been cast. Their fates have been sealed. Welcome to the second installment of the CWL! Draft...

Quote:
1. Sami Zayn

2̶.̶ ̶ ̶C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶ ̶J̶e̶r̶i̶c̶h̶o̶

3. Dolph Ziggler

4. The Miz

5. Baron Corbin

6. Shinske Nakamura

GM Ron Simmons is no longer present. Instead, the camera cuts to a locker room full of potential wrestlers and one of them is Chris Jericho. He spots the camera and...

Y2J's Alignment

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

He breaks the chain of villains! CWL introduces its first active face wrestler. Jericho gives the camera a knowing nod and a wink. There is now somebody out there with the fans' best interests at heart. He looks away and claps, knowing the next batch of superstars are a special Category all their own.

We continue L̛Í̵̧VE͘͠!͜҉

̶

Quote:

1̶.̶ ̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶

2. Pentagon Jr.

3. Fénix

4. Johnny Mundo

5. Prince Puma

6. Mil Muertes

The entire arena goes pitch black! The titantron flickers, and we get the image of a dragon. Slowly, a spotlight illuminates the runway. Drago...

Drago's Alignment

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

doesn't show. Instead, the tron changes from the dragons to Drago himself. He lets his black, vile tongue droop disgustingly before the arena goes dark again. As quickly as it happened, the CWL! crowd bickered amongst themselves, wondering what was up with this enigmatic entity.

Final Pick Of The Second Part...

Which duo are getting the call up?

Quote:

1. Breezedango

2̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶V̶a̶u̶d̶e̶v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶i̶n̶s̶

3. The Ascension

4. The Rising Stars

5. Enzo and Cass

6. American Alpha

They are seen with the same group of talent Chris Jericho is a part of. Simon Gotch exclaims loudly and Aiden English twirls his mustache. Y2J goes up to them and slaps their backs, telling them all three of them made it to the big leagues and he hopes they can work together to make CWL! special. The Vaudevillains hesitate...

The Vaudevillains' Alignment

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

Vaudevillains won't be villains! They shake hands with Jericho and wish him good fortune for the wars to come.

The Chance Wrestling LIVE! Roster is coming together fairly nicely I think, but there is still a ways to go before a show can be made. There is still the Second Chance to be determined, and three more categories to go. I'm going to do something a little different with this new batch, so stay tuned for that.

Here are the categories left:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 8
1. Antonio Cesaro

2. Heath Slater

3. Bobby Roode

4. Samoa Joe

5. Rhyno

6. Apollo Crews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 9 (Lucha II)
1. Son of Havok

2. Rey Mysterio

3. Texano

4. King Cuerno

5. Alberto Del Rio

6. Kill Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 10 (Women)
1. Sasha Banks

2. Bayley

3. Becky Lynch

4. Charlotte

5. Paige

6. AJ Lee

Ron Simmons
Steve Austin
Shawn Michaels
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
Drago
Aiden English
Simon Gotch

Quote:
Old 10-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
WWE European Champion

Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Hyorinmaru

I'm like this so far.

It's the most original thing I've ever seen
Old 10-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Default Jamie Noble, Torrie Wilson, Nidia, and Billy Gunn once had an orgy on Smackdown.

Chance Wrestling LIVE! Third Round Of Inductees

Let's wrap this up and make this more of a supplementary draft round, shall we?

Quote:
1. Antonio Cesaro

2. Heath Slater

3. Bobby Roode

4. Samoa Joe

5̶.̶ ̶ ̶R̶h̶y̶n̶o̶

6. Apollo Crews

Rhyno's Alignment
Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

Cameras capture Rhyno stalking the halls with a callous grimace across his face.

Quote:
1. Son of Havok

2. Rey Mysterio

3. Texano

4. King Cuerno

5. Alberto Del Rio

6̶.̶ ̶ ̶K̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶t̶

Kill Shot's Alignment

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

Maskless and in his street clothes, Kill Shot sits idly as he sees himself getting chosen from a nearby television screen.

Quote:
1. Sasha Banks

2. Bayley

3̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶e̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶L̶y̶n̶c̶h̶

4. Charlotte

5. Paige

6. AJ Lee

Becky Lynch

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = Face

Tails = Heel

For the second time in a row, the quarter lands on heads as a short video of Becky Lynch's charisma and athletic prowess plays for the loving audience.

Last Chance.

Now that the draft is almost officially over, it's crunch time. I will flip a coin right now to determine whether or not to continue using the listed superstars. If it lands on Heads, I must create new categories along with a fresh selection. If it lands on Tails, I will continue using those previously made.

ei. Category 1 (Legends), I'd roll a 6-sided dice to see who remaining gets a second chance to be part of CWL. Steve Austin is already a member, so if the die rolled his number again, I'd have to re-roll. Cena, Lesnar, etc. will have the chance to join Austin as a Legend.

Click for Spoiler:

Heads = I'm Going To Create An Entire Different Batch Of Wrestlers

Tails = I'm Keeping What I Have And Drawing From The Same Well

Aw shit, son. Everybody gets another chance. People like Bayley, The Undertaker, Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, and Sami Zayn will have the opportunity to be a part of something special. Be on the lookout for that again. Here is a recap of those left over:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 1 (Legends)
1. The Undertaker

2. Brock Lesnar

3. The Rock

4. John Cena

5̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶A̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶

6. Hulk Hogan

Quote:
1. Batista

2. Randy Orton

3. Kurt Angle

4. CM Punk

5̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶s̶

6. Triple H

Quote:
1̶.̶ ̶ ̶K̶e̶v̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶w̶e̶n̶s̶

2. Seth Rollins

3. Roman Reigns

4. Dean Ambrose

5. Finn Balor

6. AJ Styles

Quote:
1. Sami Zayn

2̶.̶ ̶ ̶C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶ ̶J̶e̶r̶i̶c̶h̶o̶

3. Dolph Ziggler

4. The Miz

5. Baron Corbin

6. Shinske Nakamura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category 5 (G̶M̶ Manager Role)
1. Trish Stratus

2. Paul Heyman

3. Anonymous CWL GM

4. Slick

5. Scott Steiner

6̶.̶ ̶ ̶R̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶i̶m̶m̶o̶n̶s̶

Quote:
1̶.̶ ̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶

2. Pentagon Jr.

3. Fénix

4. Johnny Mundo

5. Prince Puma

6. Mil Muertes

Quote:
1. Breezedango

2̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶V̶a̶u̶d̶e̶v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶i̶n̶s̶

3. The Ascension

4. The Rising Stars

5. Enzo and Cass

6. American Alpha

Quote:
1. Antonio Cesaro

2. Heath Slater

3. Bobby Roode

4. Samoa Joe

5̶.̶ ̶ ̶R̶h̶y̶n̶o̶

6. Apollo Crews

Quote:
1. Son of Havok

2. Rey Mysterio

3. Texano

4. King Cuerno

5. Alberto Del Rio

6̶.̶ ̶ ̶K̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶t̶

Quote:
1. Sasha Banks

2. Bayley

3̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶e̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶L̶y̶n̶c̶h̶

4. Charlotte

5. Paige

6. AJ Lee

You didn't think this post would be nothing but the draft, did you? Oh no. There is the venue still left to imagine here. Here is where things get LIVE! I WILL NEED YOU, READER, TO HELP ME WITH THIS. Either post here or PM me your vote. We gotta have a place to have these combatants fight, right? So where will it be?

...a gymnasium?

...an actual arena?

...a county fair?

...a small stage?

It all depends on you. Take a chance and get back to me. We're creating a promotion together through sheer luck and creative minds. I'll give this vote a few days and sometime this weekend run with whatever garners the most talk..

This also tells me how interested you guys are in this and if I should keep it going.

CWL! will also be premiering soon!

Ron Simmons
Steve Austin
Shawn Michaels
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
Drago
Aiden English
Simon Gotch
Rhyno
Kill Shot