WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-18-2015, 08:24 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
I just got the 1 but it has "booths" people rent our and put stuff in so what they have changes every so often.

They also do estate sales.
The quotes around "booth" made me picture you saying it using air quotes.

They've got "booths" that people can "rent" and "stock" in order to "sell merchandise."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

Lol

I'm not that bad. Although I've been known to use air quotes on occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
Old 12-19-2015, 12:59 AM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
I just got the 1 but it has "booths" people rent our and put stuff in so what they have changes every so often.

They also do estate sales.
Oh yeah. I know what you mean.

Where it's one shop but multiple people divide it up and rent out sections sort of.

Those can be really nice.

The cool thing about shops is you never know what you'll find. And a lot of times there's nothing but when you find that one thing and you have the money for it then it's really nice.

Back when I was trying to start a vinyl record collection it was like that with my local music shop as well. I'd go in and see what they had and it'd be like "Oh awesome. A Nirvana Nevermind album from Sweden". Just little finds are nice.
Old 12-19-2015, 01:10 AM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...

I want to start listening to Vinyl.

A local record shop sells them but mybGod record players are expensive.

Quote:
Old 12-20-2015, 10:23 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Wow, sometimes my sister-in-law amazes me.

My brother has had my PS3 for a few years right? I ask him to send it to me for Christmas & after bugging him forva while he says he won't be able to do it and he would talk to my dad about him sending it. Well after going back and forth between them my dad to me today my SiL didn't want to send it to me. My dad said tough shit it's his and you're sending it

If I was on speaking terms with her I would tell her to fuck off.

On another note I bought a Nokia Lumia 435. Never had a windows phone.

Also bought MW3 off amazon to complete the trilogy. No other game has made my jaw drop like this series so I'm excited to finish it

Quote:
Old 12-21-2015, 12:17 AM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

I just checked Amazon.

PS1 for $20 with games relatively cheap as well.

PS2 for $50-$85 again with games relatively cheap.

I will be getting both of them with my favorite games before I get a PS4.

#PS>XBox

Quote:
Old 12-21-2015, 05:52 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

I ordered a PS3 Controller with my Windows Phone on the 16th. My phone shipped a couple days later and will arrive on Wednesday. My controller shipped just a couple hours ago and says it will still arrive Wednesday.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2015, 03:07 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I collect some stuff, nothing fancy like Charlie Sheen's STD collection though. More like old games, comic & whatnot. At least those dont require prescription medication when I pick them up in my free time.
Old 12-22-2015, 02:12 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

My phone came today (a day early *happy excited face*).

I'm also getting another book to add to my collection.

And my controller will be here tomorrow as well as my PS3 later in the month.

All in all a great Holiday season.

I was also able to get my daughter the 1 thing she really wanted.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2015, 02:42 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
I collect some stuff, nothing fancy like Charlie Sheen's STD collection though. More like old games, comic & whatnot. At least those dont require prescription medication when I pick them up in my free time.
Whatnot usually requires antibiotics, so you might wanna get that looked at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
My phone came today (a day early *happy excited face*).

I'm also getting another book to add to my collection.

And my controller will be here tomorrow as well as my PS3 later in the month.

All in all a great Holiday season.

I was also able to get my daughter the 1 thing she really wanted.
So that's what it's like to make the nice list.

My lump of coal will be here Friday. I've already got a spot for it in the pile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!