WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-18-2015, 05:22 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

They do.

I love the smell of old books

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 05:28 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...

I love looking through antique/curiosity shops.

You never know what you'll find that people are just getting rid of.

Quote:
Old 12-18-2015, 05:35 PM
doesn't know REAL wrestling...
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
They do.

I love the smell of old books
If they are old enough, that smell is possibly getting you high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
I love looking through antique/curiosity shops.

You never know what you'll find that people are just getting rid of.
"One man's trash..." and all that.

If my book and coin buying has taught me anything, it is that there are a lot of people out there who have no idea what they have is worth.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:42 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
If they are old enough, that smell is possibly getting you high.
Mold is a weird thing. It can be used for everything from making penicillin to getting people stoned off their ass.
Quote:
"One man's trash..." and all that.

If my book and coin buying has taught me anything, it is that there are a lot of people out there who have no idea what they have is worth.
I wouldn't mind finding out but I'm guessing due to the condition they aren't worth much. I don't plan on selling them so I'm not that sad about it.

Quote:
Old 12-18-2015, 05:45 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

Pass me some of that Gutenberg, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
Old 12-18-2015, 05:52 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post

Pass me some of that Gutenberg, dude.
If you weren't so awesome I would rep you for this.

Instead you have to wait for my to spread rep around.

Quote:
Old 12-18-2015, 06:00 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

I have a nice little bookshelf, but nothing on there is too terribly old. 70s, 60s, tops. I'd have to look.

I think that's a pretty cool hobby you've got for yourself there, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
Old 12-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
I think that's a pretty cool hobby you've got for yourself there, though.
Surprisingly cheap to.

The most I paid was $10 for 1 book.

I got 4 for $2 today including the autographed copy of Hoyle's

Quote:
Old 12-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I collect Simpsons stuff and dog figurines. I just bought one recently at a second hand shop. Cost me like fifty nine cents so I grabbed it.

There are three of those antique shops you mentioned within about three blocks of each other next to me.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:14 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

I just got the 1 but it has "booths" people rent our and put stuff in so what they have changes every so often.

They also do estate sales.

Quote: