WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-18-2017, 06:16 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I've had a great event actually. I already had a few of the Pokemon that were central to the event but have made the most of it anyway. I had a Vulpix, Lapras, Shellder, Magmar, Cloister, Seel and Dewgong before it began. But, so far, have managed to get Arcanine, Ninetails, Rapidash, Typhlosion and Charmeleon. I'm hoping to get a Charizard before all is said and done but it might be a big ask.

In other news, I've been quite lucky with Pokemon coming from eggs and the wild. Managed to catch a Snubbull and a Stantler out in the wild over the last couple of days. I also got a Milltank and a Dratini from eggs. Enough Dratini to evolve it to Dragonair. I'm really far from a Dragonite but at least it's in sight now.

All in all, it's been a good week for my game. If lothian nothing else.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:06 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm really close to having the candies to evolve Houndour after getting a few more earlier.

Also at 80 candies for Cyndaquil, still got a good bit to go before I'm able to evolve it twice.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:30 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Got enough for a decent Houndour(1732) and Typhloshion(2142) now.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:01 AM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Rare candies, TM's, raids, change to gyms!

http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/raids

Glad to see rare candies though, had that idea for a while so it's ace
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

That seems cool. They should give everybody a free bag upgrade for the new items too. Since the bag gets full fast when events aren't going on.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:26 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

Ended the event with 2 more Cyndaquil's. Still gonna be a long time before I can evolve it twice though since I only have 88 candies.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:30 PM

I got a decent Typhlosion and decent Houndoom from the event. Disappointed at the lack of Magmar but that said I've been ill in bed for three weeks.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:53 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

I'm really annoyed not to get Lapras.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:47 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Finished the event with Charizard, Nidoking, Dugtrio, Victreebell, Dewgong, Cloyster, Hypno, Quilava, Typhlosion, Piloswine, Houndoom. Currently at 205 Pokemon (level 28).

I hope that one of the future events will have the option of using Ditto candies for some other Pokemon.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:49 PM

Events not done quite yet.
Dave also did my sig.