WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Based on what has transgressed I would expect this to be the card....

John Cena (C) vs. The Undertaker
Roman Reigns (C) vs. Braun Stroman
Seth Rollins vs. HHH
Golberg vs. Brock Lesnar
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens (US Title)
Ambrose vs. Miz (I-C Title)

But where does that leave AJ Styles??? I think the only match that makes sense for him is probably 1 on 1 vs. Finn Balor
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:33 AM

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
Everyone seems to have a deep obsession with underflaker vs cena and they already have fought in the past !

Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles or Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles vs The Miz for wwe championship

Big Slow vs Shaq O Neil

Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens for Universal Heavyweight championship

Underflaker vs STING should finally happen since we never saw Steve Borden after and he still has a few more matches in him

GOLDBERG vs LESNER 3

Roman Reigns vs John Cena

Braun Strowman vs Mark Henry

Rollins vs Triple HHH
Rollins vs Triple H
Jericho vs Owens
Shaq vs Big Show

Those are the only 3 of the matches you posted that will happen.

Daniel Bryan IS NOT wrestling at Wrestlemania. People need to get over it.

Sting CAN NOT WRESTLE. He doesn't have a few more matches in him. He has zero. His neck is too messed up to take another bump.

Reigns vs Cena? Really?

Strowman vs Mark Henry? That's a match for Monday Night RAW. Not Wrestlemania. Mark Henry has ZERO credibility anymore.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:12 PM

LoveReignsO'erMe is looking to come up from OCW...

What I want to see as the big 4:

AJ Styles vs. Undertaker (The Phenomenal One vs. The Phenom)
WWE Championship
AJ beats Cena at Rumble and cements himself as a/the top star in WWE, absolutely giving him enough cred for a Wrestlemania main event with Undertaker. Meanwhile, you have Undertaker win the Rumble and choose to take on Styles. Styles can carry Undertaker to a great match.

Seth Rollins vs. HHH
HHH costs Seth the Royal Rumble either by becoming a surprise participant (again), or by just doing a run-in to eliminate him. Story has been building up for quite some time now, and it's time to start solidifying this angle so we can get the pay-off.

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg
Seems to be a popular choice, and I don't mind it, assuming Goldberg has been putting time in at the gym, and especially with his cardio. We all want something much more than the two minute match last time. They probably each cost each other the Rumble with some kind of double elimination thing.

Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor
WWE Universal Championship
The least likely of the 4, mainly because I doubt the WWE took the US title off Reigns only to have him not capture the Universal title at the Rumble, and also because I don't know if Balor can make it back in time. But I would love to see these 2 go at it on the Wrestlemania stage.

Bonus 5th high profile match:
Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
Inter-Promotional Matchup, Raw vs. Smackdown Live
Both upset by the fact they lost their title matches at the Rumble, they keep appearing on each other's show, disrupting their promos and matches, with the storyline being that Cena is on the way out/Reigns is on the way up. Reigns can talk up Cena being the golden boy, chosen one, etc. for the last 15 years, and it's his time to step aside, while Cena can say he'll never be replaced, you might think you're the chosen one, but you've got nothing on me, blah blah blah

What will probably happen instead...

Cena/Taker for WWE Title (Cena beats AJ at Rumble, Taker wins Rumble).
Rollins/HHH
Lesnar/Goldberg
Reigns/???

If Undertaker wins the Rumble and chooses Cena, and if Reigns beats Owens at Rumble, then I guess anyone on Raw could challenge Reigns. Not sure what storyline they'd want to follow. Odds are they'd keep the rocket strapped on Strowman and give him a shot. With the three matches they will probably have, you can afford to give Strowman a shot to see what he can do on the big stage. I wouldn't blame them...it just wouldn't be as exciting as my alternatives.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:26 PM

JoVilla21 is looking to come up from OCW...

Everyone seems to be forgetting Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, and Randy Orton.

AJ could face either Bray or Orton (non title that is). You can have Orton vs Ambrose and Bray vs Styles.

Cena vs Taker for the WWE title
Goldberg vs Brock (it's difficult to see this match being dropped)
Triple H vs Rollins
Reigns vs Strowman for the Universal Title
KO vs Jericho for the US title
Bray vs AJ Styles
Miz vs Samoa Joe for the IC Title or non title (Joe representing DBryan unless we can get DBryan vs the Miz)
Orton vs Ambrose or Orton vs Ambrose vs Corbin for the IC title
Charlotte vs Bayley for Raw Women's Title
Bliss vs Nikki vs Becky for the SD Women's Title
Sasha vs Steph McMahon w/ Nia Jax
New Day vs Enzo & Cass vs Club for Raw tag titles

Last edited by JoVilla21 : 01-10-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:34 PM

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

John Cena vs The Undertaker
Cena loses to Styles and challenges The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
Obviously happening

Seth Rollins vs Triple H
Been in the works since what, August? September?

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt
Orton turns on Wyatt at Elimination Chamber.

Kevin Owens (c) vs Chris Jericho - Universal Championship
Owens gets jealous of Jericho and costs him the US Title back to Reigns after the Rumble. Jericho earns a shot at Fastlane.

AJ Styles (c) vs The Miz - WWE Championship
The Miz wins the Rumble and does a back and forth between which title he wants to challenge. He gets wined and dined by Stephanie where Daniel Bryan basically tells him to go. He stays and tells Bryan he will make his life hell by being the Face of Smackdown.

Bayley vs Charlotte - WWE Raw Women's Championship
Bayley keeps getting held back by Stephanie and pulls a Daniel Bryan by overcoming the odds and being the first to beat Charlotte on PPV.

Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Mickie James - WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
Just because

Sasha Banks and Ronda Rousey vs Nia Jax and Stephanie McMahon
They've teased Stephanie holding back Sasha and Bayley. Bayley gets a title shot, Sasha gets Rousey to team with her against Stephanie and her enforcer, Nia Jax.

Dean Ambrose (c) vs Luke Harper vs Dolph Ziggler vs Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin vs Sami Zayn - WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Zayn gets traded to Smackdown after the Rumble.

Reigns vs Strowman - WWE US Championship
Strowman has a great showing at the Rumble, only to be eliminated by either Goldberg or Brock Lesnar. Eventually starts going after Roman Reigns.

New Day vs Cesaro/Sheamus (c) vs Enzo/Cass vs Gallows/Anderson - WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
4 Team Elimination Matchup.

American Alpha vs (Hopefully) The Revival - WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The Revival get called up after the Royal Rumble and earn their title shot at Elimination Chamber.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Rusev wins it.

Raw vs Smackdown women's tag team match
Preshow garbage match.

Neville (c) vs Jack Gallagher - WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Old 01-10-2017, 09:28 PM

MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallops77 View Post
John Cena vs The Undertaker

AJ Styles (c) vs The Miz - WWE Championship
The Miz wins the Rumble and does a back and forth between which title he wants to challenge. He gets wined and dined by Stephanie where Daniel Bryan basically tells him to go. He stays and tells Bryan he will make his life hell by being the Face of Smackdown.
I think that the winner dont get to decide which belt he goes after, its fixed, if you are part of the SD roster, you go for the WWE Heavyweight champion, if you are on RAW, you go for the universal.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Future Endeavored

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Quote:
Rollins vs Triple H
Jericho vs Owens
Shaq vs Big Show

Those are the only 3 of the matches you posted that will happen.

Daniel Bryan IS NOT wrestling at Wrestlemania. People need to get over it.

Sting CAN NOT WRESTLE. He doesn't have a few more matches in him. He has zero. His neck is too messed up to take another bump.

Reigns vs Cena? Really?

Strowman vs Mark Henry? That's a match for Monday Night RAW. Not Wrestlemania. Mark Henry has ZERO credibility anymore.

Why don t you say that to Mr Steve Bordens face he has zero matches in him and he cannot take another bump! I am sure all the fans would like to see STING vs underflaker ! I said Reigns vs Cena can be an idea if he went for another title incase he doesn t beat AJ Styles!
Daniel Bryan will come back when wwe asks him to return and I am sure millions of fans would like him to recapture the title again and having Bryans vs AJ styles would blow the roof off!

Last edited by WorstWrestlingExcrement : 01-10-2017 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:37 PM

Tsunaru is looking to come up from OCW...Tsunaru is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Actually, he did make a legitimate point for once. Despite Sting retiring last year, later on in the year he showed up on one of the Network shows (Legends with JBL I think it was) and said that he had yet to get his surgery because it would be the definitive end of his career, and that a match with Taker is "unfinished business" that he wants to deal with, if possible, before he gets it.

Not to say it WILL happen, but if he has his way, it will.
3) AJ Styles (WWE)
4) Kevin Owens (WWE)
5) Asuka (NXT)
Old 01-11-2017, 03:34 AM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

After Raw it's safe to say Undertaker vs Strowman is a strong possibility. It looks as if Taker has been moved to Raw, and Strowman was clearly shown watching the accouncement on a monitor. Of course, this could be Rumble build only, we'll have to wait and see.

Taker vs Stowman won't headline, but the possibility of the match takes Undertaker out of all title matches and the Cena match. That means new matches will be needed for both titles and there are further dwindling opponents.

Balor as a surprise entrant and winner for the Rumble makes sense as there appear to be fewer and fewer contenders. Balor vs Reigns or Owens works great, with Balor having more back story against Roman. Will this set up the Reigns heel turn? (probably not)

Hopefully one of the world titles goes on last. They need to go on last. They need to show a bit of faith in the full timers. Personally I think the best way to go for the main event would be a part timer winning the Rumble and a full timer retaining in the main event.

Be that part timer Taker or Goldberg and the full timer being KO, Reigns, or Styles, it doesn't matter much.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:46 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Main site is reporting that apparently Undertaker vs Cena has been scraped. So probably we will be looking at Cena 16th title win vs Aj Styles and Undertaker vs Reigns. Because cant really see Undertaker vs Strowman though they teased it on RAW with Strowman watching Taker.