WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-02-2017, 09:00 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
I've tried Tylenol. Imagine taking Skittles for a migraine. That's about how effective the Tylenol is. As far as Aleve, I've been instructed not to take that, ibuprofen, aspirin, or Advil because they are all nsaids and have blood thinning properties. Basically the dentist doesn't want my gums bleeding too bad for the procedure and also, he says that if I don't clot right I could get dry socket.
Damn. That is not good all around. Tooth pain is one of the worst pains right next to getting hit in the shin. Are you able to trust yourself and take the medicine as needed? If you cannot trust yourself being sober and following directions, then this is a hard scenario to resolve. Meetings can help as well or even opening up to the dentist about your past could help them figure out what they can prescribe you as other options of pains medicine.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

https://www.myhomeremedies.com/topic.cgi?topicid=2998
Old 09-02-2017, 10:00 AM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I refuse to touch pain killers for that same reason.

Weed does wonders for pain so I use that instead.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 01:53 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

And it just became legal in Nevada I believe so you won't even have a guilty conscience.
Old 09-03-2017, 05:44 AM
I AM INVINSIBLE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to One Punch Doug Crashin

You can also take valarian root. it kills pain but it also makes you drowsey.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:56 PM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

You can put a clove on the area. It has a sort of numbing agency.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:28 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hey, not sure if I'm late to the party, but if you are worried about the pills I may have some good advice. I'm currently working with the Pittsburgh Government to deal with a similar matter.

If you want to take the pills, but are worried about perhaps getting addicted again, psychologically speaking if you conceal the taking of the pills you may trick your brain into thinking you're not taking them.

In practice this would be the same as having a friend or family member hide your pain pill in food or something like applesauce, consuming the food and never saying that you had pills but taking them in a manner in which the visible recognition of them is not registered by the brain.