WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-27-2017, 05:42 PM
Thank you Cesaro

Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai Deliverer of Stuff scored a win over Santino Marella...

Wow, Sandy Bridge. Takes me back.
A CPU upgrade probably wouldn't hurt either, if you're willing to pay for it. My 7700k ran me $295. If you're looking cheap, go for the latest Pentium processor or an i3. The issue, though, is that you'll have to upgrade the mobo too.
8gb Ram would be fine, 16gb would be great. Speed doesn't matter too much with it, at least not compared to the quantity of ram.
I stick to my guns on the GTX 1060 3gb. As prior mentioned, dataminers have run up graphics card prices, so it's the best bang for your buck. If you're willing to Shell out a bit more for the 6gb variation or the 1070, that's up to you.
It all boils down to if you wanna just upgrade the RAM and GPU, and leave it at that, or the rig entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Either we're going to actually resolve things and let it go, or just ban me for good.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote