WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-11-2018, 01:03 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Maikeru_Sawyer View Post
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (8 times)
WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (9 times)
WWF World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)

from this TRUE COUNT...NOT WWE REVISIONIST HISTORY.
Ric is a 21 time World champion

Cena will win #17 and pass WWE's Flair count but long time fans know the truth. I do see Cena having a fued with Braun and it will be good but Braun comes out on top going on to face Roman(if they keep their plans) at either Summer Slam or Suvivor Series for the U.T. Then hopefully NEXT YEAR's WM will be the end of Cena's "Full Time" always near the championship.
5 of Flair's NWA title wins weren't sanctioned by the NWA and thus aren't recognized by pundits, previous/current wrestling companies (WWE, WCW/NWA) or even Flair himself who refers to himself as a 16-time World champion. During his "time off" from the NWA (his schedule included two weeks off in a 5 week period back then) Flair would wrestle in South America, predominantly Puerto Rico, and would book himself to lose the NWA title in order to drum up interest for a rematch with the local hero in which he would then regain the strap before going back to the States.

NWA didn't give a shit because; 1. There was very little coverage by US mags in South America (as opposed to in Japan or Mexico), and nobody would be any the wiser that Flair had ever lost the title and 2. He would always (obviously) come back with the belt. Still, the title losses and wins weren't sanctioned and as a result aren't, and shouldn't mind you, be recognized.

As for the thread, the only program I really want to see is Braun/Cena for the Universal title. Cena would be able to make Braun look like a million bucks probably better than Roman did. Plus, it would be really fucking fun. Oh, and I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Lesnar/Cena again. It's been long enough and with both guys in a relative limbo nowadays, it could be fun to see which direction they take it.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:12 PM

mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...

I still want to see the Cena heel turn. It doesn't have to be a long term deal but at least a few month run.How I would do it would also be a situation where he puts over someone who could be the next Punk/Bryan level face, Johnny Gargano. Let Gargano maintain his awesome matches but not be able to finish run. Have him lose the feud with Ciampa. Then have Cena go after tag team gold. Cena being the ultimate giver to the fans lets us vote on who we want his partner to be. Whether legit or fixed have Gargano be the over whelming choice. Now here's the key in every tag match Gargano gets beat down and hits Cena for the hot tag and eventual win. In the match that lose the tag titles its Gargano that takes the fall. Now thru out the whole run show Cena basically being a mentor/coach by trying to encourage Gargano but also be stern with him that he has to start carrying his weight in matches. After they lose Cena snaps on Gargano. Leads to a Survivor Series match where Cena dominates for the most part but Gargano is his resilient self not giving up and then bam he hits Cena with a shocking, clean win. Crowd would go absolutely ape-shit.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:50 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

None with any guys I'm fond of. Why would I want to see Cena devalue Joe.

So Cena vs. Mojo.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:24 PM

barndog07 is looking to come up from OCW...

Since Cena has faced everyone at the top of the company at least once, why not have him turn heel and get some full blown heat? While this doesn't technically answer who he should face, it would end the mixed chants from the crowd and it would open up more opportunities to have him take on faces and help put them over. He could help with Apollo Crews and some of the newer NXT guys to get over. Heck, have him face Big Show for Show's final match and have Show put him in his place, like any normal person would expect with the size disparity between the two of them.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:53 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally I would love to see him turn heel I think its been a long time coming, So many big name fan favourites he is yet to feud with, Also a few years ago when he first started in the WWE he was good at playing a heel, I remember the impact Hogan made being the main fan favourite for years when he turned heel in the late 90's. An extended feud with the top new fan favourite Roman Reigns could be great.