WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Stephanie being pushed down our throats

Quote:
Dave Meltzer is reporting in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWEs main focus in bringing Ronda Rousey into the company is to help make Stephanie McMahon a mainstream star.

This is apparently the reason that WWE is looking to do, a super high-profile match, at WrestleMania 34 involving Rousey and Stephanie. This match still could involve The Rock if they are able to get him.

Meltzer explains that the key to making Vince McMahon a big star was his infamous program with Steve Austin. At that time Austin was not a big star, in their opinion, because of his King of The Ring promo or his excellent match with Bret Hart at WrestleMania 13. Rather, Austin was a big star because he worked an angle with legitimate bad ass and sports star Mike Tyson.

WWE hopes that by having Stephanie work with Rousey they can replicate some of the same magic.

Read more at http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone...ig0q0mGyxDr.99
What the hell WWE?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:48 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I really hope this isn't true, but I wouldn't put anything past WWE.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...Nu Sexier Noun is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Dave Meltzer is talking out of his arse. This is the same guy who thought Jordan would be on the shelf for a year with a back surgery. Turns out it's closer to 2.

He has no high level sources. He's got a dude who gets to look at the house show running sheet. He doesn't have a fucking clue what's planned for Wrestlemania beyond his guesses.