WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-30-2018, 01:59 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
If it was a real knee, Brock would have been doing flips across the ring. Ask Cain Velasquez, am I right Ech?
Nah, obviously Velasquez's knee was just that much stronger than Braun Strowman's.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:43 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Everybody's stiff with Brock, and Brock has absolutely no room to complain about stiffing someone. I remember him nearly taking Cena's head off with shots when he first came back. Lesnar probably thought, if you're going to be stiff with me, I'm going to be stiff with you. It is what it is.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:03 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Lol at anybody who thinks those punches were anywhere near full strength.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:10 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
Lol at anybody who thinks those punches were anywhere near full strength.
Probably not, but I bet they still stung.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:49 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Probably not, but I bet they still stung.
Iím sure. Just enough to let Strowman know he needs to tighten his game up a bit.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:11 PM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Good, adds to Brock's draw.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:43 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Brock didn't follow through on it and placed it on the side of the head (not the temple). It's enough to rattle your skull but the worst thing it's going to do is leave a small bruise. That wasn't an "now I'm mad" punch, that was a stiff shot to an overexcited rookie, and the kind of thing that wasn't even looked twice at ten years ago. And you know what? It worked. Braun had his kid gloves on with Brock for the rest of the night. Once upon a time the WWE made a point to put their up and coming rookies in a feud with guys who worked stiff as hell to see how they'd handle it (APA, Holly). There's a bit more businesslike professionalism in that regards these days, but Braun learned himself a lesson on Sunday night.

If Brock was trying to do damage, he follows through and locates that shot on the jaw, which would have put Braun on the concussion protocol or in the morgue.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:35 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I listened to one cut from Cornette's podcasts yesterday.

So while Lesnar was in OVW, he was press slamming Jim's then girlfriend, now wife, during matches. That day, she had made a new piercing in her breasts, from what I understood. She was saying to Brock all day long "hey becareful cause it hurts" and Brock was being a classic troll "I'm gonna squeeze them haha".

So Brock did squeeze them. She goes on the back crying. Brock says it was an accident and than says "fuck you" to her, in front of Jim. Jim goes balistic and says that he's gonna pull a gun on him and shoot him and Lesnar just pissed his pants.

Also that's the same guy that broke Holly's neck and almost killed Cena in 2003.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:49 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
I listened to one cut from Cornette's podcasts yesterday.

So while Lesnar was in OVW, he was press slamming Jim's then girlfriend, now wife, during matches. That day, she had made a new piercing in her breasts, from what I understood. She was saying to Brock all day long "hey becareful cause it hurts" and Brock was being a classic troll "I'm gonna squeeze them haha".

So Brock did squeeze them. She goes on the back crying. Brock says it was an accident and than says "fuck you" to her, in front of Jim. Jim goes balistic and says that he's gonna pull a gun on him and shoot him and Lesnar just pissed his pants.

Also that's the same guy that broke Holly's neck and almost killed Cena in 2003.
Lol. You believe Corny’s bullshit.