WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-10-2017, 08:57 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I'm like you I hate having musical performance at mania. But I understand why they are on mania. By your logic, it's like saying that peoples go to the superbowl to see football and don't care about the half show performance. Wrestling fans have 11 others event if not more to be entertained by wrestling, wrestlemania should be the superbowl of wrestling and should look like it which mean tha while some of us don't like those musical performance, they are a necessary evil to make the event feel bigger then all the other shows of the year.
I don't know what's Super Bowl so I can't really say about it.

The musical performances are all okay if they don't affect the original programming. As in this Wrestlemania, they were all but 10 minutes which I can go through.

But I'm more into that at least at Wrestlemania, some big match-ups like WWE Championship should've been atleast 15 minutes. I can live with Goldberg Vs. Brock Lesnar under 5 minutes because it's better when it's short. But the match of WWE Championship was ended abruptly. Too rushed. Same for Women's Championship.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:47 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I don't know what's Super Bowl so I can't really say about it.

The musical performances are all okay if they don't affect the original programming. As in this Wrestlemania, they were all but 10 minutes which I can go through.

But I'm more into that at least at Wrestlemania, some big match-ups like WWE Championship should've been atleast 15 minutes. I can live with Goldberg Vs. Brock Lesnar under 5 minutes because it's better when it's short. But the match of WWE Championship was ended abruptly. Too rushed. Same for Women's Championship.
That's your opinion but for me, i thought the wwe championship match was just the right length. these really didn't need 15 minutes, the match was already boring so adding 5 minutes to it wouldn't have made a difference. Plus look at the history of wrestlemania, it'S not the first time a wwe championship match lasted under 15 minutes. As for the 2 women's title match, with the lack of build up for both matches, they we're positions as buffer matches even if you don'T think they we're so they got the right length for what they we're suppose to accomplish which was to be the buffer between to big matches.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 05:42 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
That's your opinion but for me, i thought the wwe championship match was just the right length. these really didn't need 15 minutes, the match was already boring so adding 5 minutes to it wouldn't have made a difference. Plus look at the history of wrestlemania, it'S not the first time a wwe championship match lasted under 15 minutes. As for the 2 women's title match, with the lack of build up for both matches, they we're positions as buffer matches even if you don'T think they we're so they got the right length for what they we're suppose to accomplish which was to be the buffer between to big matches.
The match was boring because it was rushed. 12 minutes for a fatal four way match? Less time means that you have got to rush and that directly brings down the quality of any match.

Again if something has happened in history, it doesn't mean that it should always. Divas Division sucked for most time but does it mean that it should continue sucking?

I can agree about Smackdown Women Championship match being something filler but Raw Women Championship? Nopes, that's ridiculous. After the women stole the show at Wrestlemania 32, they should've gotten more time.