WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-18-2017, 04:48 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
At Sunday night's Great Balls of Fire PPV, Brock Lesnar successfully defended his championship against Samoa Joe in a thrilling match. Overall the feud was excellently booked and gave Joe some much needed credibility and momentum. Now he looks to be one of the biggest stars on Raw after he was mostly floundering in the mid-card.

Lesnar has many more possible matchups that are very intriguing. Lesnar vs. Balor, Strowman, Rollins, or Wyatt would all be great feuds.

So Roman Reigns could defeat Lesnar at SummerSlam, but that severely limits your matchups. We've seen Reigns vs Strowman, Joe, Balor, Rollins, and Wyatt nimerous times on PPV and/or TV. Quite frankly, none of those feuds are very interesting.

Would you like to see Reigns defeat Lesnar for the title at SummerSlam or WrestleMania? If you chose SummerSlam, who does Reigns feud with afterwards?
I'd rather see Brock lose his title at Summerslam to anyone. He really doesn't need the title, he's a beast that has a match selling champion with him in Paul Heyman. Set up a Braun vs Brock at Mania. That match doesn't need a title to go with it. Two beasts clashing. Let Roman fight Cena at Mania for the title.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:29 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post

Then why should I be interested in his match when I know that he won't lose? Regardless of the feud being booked as much good as possible, if I know that it won't lead to any change then why should I be interested?
Because:

a) Sometimes its not about the win but the journey like you saw with Joe who got that infamous IWC "rub" even with losing

b) Would you really believe in your smark thinking, Reigns or no Reigns at the end of the journey, that the likes of Wyatt, Joe, Balor or even Rollins would beat Lesnar who got to end Takers Streak and even make company no1 face(Cena, not Reigns) look like an average jobber?

Besides, anything is possible in that fatal4way. Even to take Championship without pinning Lesnar. Reigns destroys Lesnar, someone else like Joe or Strowman takes Championship, Lesnar blames Reigns and goes back after few months for that Wrestlemania buildup.

As for the question Reigns/Cena would be much better build and match for Wrestlemania. Though I am afraid that it would have to wait maybe year after next for that.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:00 PM
Marry me Billie Kay!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Really? I know that he lost. But I would be playing into Nick's point if I actually was referring to current booking
His current booking which refers to losing to Samoa Joe, and Braun Strowman. In fact, out of everybody, Roman Reigns is the least likely to defeat Lesnar, given that he has not beaten Lesnar, he has not beaten Joe, and he has been barely able to survive against Strowman. So I don't know where you are getting this "predictable" Reigns vs Lesnar situation, but Reigns' booking is a clear indication of the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
I can say this much - even with Brock only showing up every two or three months, he's still more interesting than anyone else they could put the title on. He and Heyman are amazing.

Who else could be as scary and entertaining? Braun? No, thanks. Bores me to tears. The title is more important now than it has been since the last time Brock was champion. Every match he has is a prize fight. I really don't see why internet fans want something that would be far less entertaining...
I have been wanting the same thing since Lesnar won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship back in Summerslam 2014. Let him be champion until Wrestlemania 35 for all I care. He brings the prize fight enviroment whenever he shows up. This help builds blood feuds like the one we are currently getting with Strowman/Reigns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
As for the question Reigns/Cena would be much better build and match for Wrestlemania. Though I am afraid that it would have to wait maybe year after next for that.
Given Cena's free agent status, it might be at Wrestlemania 34. Strike while the iron is hot kind of deal.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:54 PM
The List of Jericho

StaRRStruck is looking to come up from OCW...StaRRStruck is looking to come up from OCW...StaRRStruck is looking to come up from OCW...

No thanks. Brock does not need the title to have these future bouts. Hell, him vs Joe was so good I would've loved a Part 2 but knowing the 'E I don't think it will happen.

Booking Brock is definitely no easy especially if it's his last year, but I just think if F4W happens or even if it is just vs Roman that Lesnar needs to drop the strap. The Universal Title has definitely gained some ground while being on Lesnars' shoulder but I believe a year of holding it won't make a difference on the effect of beating Brock.

I know Roman is no one's first choice, including mine. But I believe (lol) if your preparing for Roman and Cena this year you gotta have Roman have some healthy feuds notched under his belt, possibly Bray round 2 or Finn just to name a few.

For Lesnar, it sucks were on short time and there's definitely quite a few Brock matches I would like to see (vs Braun, vs Shin, vs Finn, vs FACE Seth) but I know we definitely won't get all of them. I see Brock doing 3 more PPVs this year maybe (Don't know his schedule) so I'd hope we atleast get one more fresh matchup like Finn and finally at 'Mania taking the L to someone who can fill his role as a beast. As of right now, Braun imo is looking like that guy.