WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Heel Bayley: What Do You Say?
Strong Yes: Bayley's hugged all the drops in the face jar, now hug the drops in the heel jar! 0 0%
Lean Yes: A darker Bayley might be what she needs to take her career to the next level. 0 0%
Reluctant Yes: It's a big risk, but if that's what see wants, then have at it. 0 0%
Neutral: I can see the appeal, but i'm not sure if this will end up being fruitiful for her. 0 0%
Jury's Out: At the end of the day; it's all going to depend on her. 1 50.00%
Prove It: She'll have to prove to me that she can play a heelish character 0 0%
Not Yet: Now may not be the right time to pull the lever. 0 0%
Reluctant No: I want Bayley to get back on track, but a heel turn sounds rash. 0 0%
Lean No: There are better solutions to the Bayley problem than a turn to the dark side. 0 0%
Strong No: If Bayley turns heel, you've lost your female John Cena forever! 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2017, 02:51 AM
Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...

It's so weird when you look at Bayley from NXT and her now.

I get it. The fanbase is different. But it isn't massively different. Regardless of where she goes I'm a big fan of Bayley and I truly believe that there is a niche gimmick for her to fill here. What I think is happening is development and creative angles.

She isn't good on the stick. This we know. She's awkward (part of her charm), but she is incredibly technically gifted.

Turning her heel I think would work. I would say it may give her the whole 'Hogan' treatment but she hasn't been on mainstream TV for long enough for that. She mentioned in a podcast with Steve Austin that every time she thinks about pitching the turn something will happen at a live show (she meets fans who love her/cry when they see her etc) and she goes back on the idea.

We are all guilty of getting bored with some gimmicks. Bray Wyatt is a prime example right now and maybe that is because of the amount of TV time week in week out that the guys and girls get.

But in summary, I'm all for Bayley trying something new, the heel turn could work. Would need a completely new ring entrance though.