WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Sausage Farmers

JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Sting never had the WWE machine behind him.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Writer of Smut & Wrestling
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

?

WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:26 AM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

^What he said.

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Sausage Farmers

JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...

I wanted to voice my opinion on Sting VS Austin in the WZ Finals. I didn't really wanna go into detail, because I don't want to really debate who should win. There's a lot of reasons why I'd like Sting to win, but I rather not have to get into it.

I posted WM XIV because WWE had Tyson at the PPV and at the time, he was the baddest and one of the most famous men on the planet. This was probably around the same time WWE started to take over in ratings against WCW.

I was checking the ratings and the PPV's and as WWE's ratings went up in 98, the PPVs were mainevented by Austin/Taker/Kane/Dude Love.

The upper mid card was like New Age Outlaws, who I think people forget how extremely over they were. Those guys MADE DX. And matches between The Rock and Triple H, also The Rock/Mankind/Ken Shamrock.

The ratings didn't really skyrocket though into the 6.0+ until The Rock/Tripe H took over the main event and I'm looking through these PPVs towards the end of 1999, and Austin isn't even on the card. It's matches like Triple H/Rock/Big Show, Triple H vs Vince, The Rock vs Mankind.

I mean, I don't even see Austin late 1999s early 2000s when the ratings were probably at their highest.