WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Writer of Smut & Wrestling
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Wait...I was confused with the RvC thread awhile back.

I need some clarification. I speculated this awhile back but wasn't sure...are Taker and RvC the same dude? That would explain a lot.
It was said that RvC was a prisoner alt and I personally haven't seen this guy much while RvC was active so it's psooible

WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:04 PM
Future Endeavored

Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...

It's obvious RvC is some type of alt, not sure which. Actually...Bill Lesnar could be a possibility too!
Old 04-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

It's him. The bumping of old threads is a dead giveaway, not to mention the Milenko trolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:32 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

RvC is Takerfan
Old 04-07-2011, 11:35 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Well there Macios, if not for your fine detective work, none of us would have been able to infer that.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Most posters want out of The Prison. I think RvC likes it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
Old 04-09-2011, 03:36 AM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

I AM GOING TO RED REP YOU!
Old 04-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Bus Wankers!

Murphy is looking to come up from OCW...Murphy is looking to come up from OCW...Murphy is looking to come up from OCW...
Default YOU SHOULD RED REP ME

I DONT WANT TO BE IN GREEN ANYMOaR: disappointed::disappoi nted:

Marching On Together
Old 04-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Future Endeavored

Takerfan9393 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

vsd