WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-15-2011, 08:15 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Takerfan is Done!

Yeah, not much else to say about that except Thank You Mods.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Sausage Farmers

JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...

Didn't even know he was on death row.

And I think he was just misunderstood.
Some will remember him as Takerfan9393, I will remember him as RockyVsCenaOMG.

GF.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Sausage Farmers

Pole Smoker is looking to come up from OCW...

cool story bro.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenksIX View Post
Didn't even know he was on death row.

And I think he was just misunderstood.
Some will remember him as Takerfan9393, I will remember him as RockyVsCenaOMG.

GF.
You'll remember him as your girlfriend?...sounds about right, sorry for loss, it must have been heartbreaking seeing the mods come get him to take that long walk down the Red Mile
Old 04-15-2011, 12:36 PM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

I wonder how they ended him.

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
Old 04-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Sausage Farmers

JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
You'll remember him as your girlfriend?...sounds about right, sorry for loss, it must have been heartbreaking seeing the mods come get him to take that long walk down the Red Mile
He and I got very close in the short time he was here.

I'll never forget the first thing he ever said to me...

"Wanna see my dick?"

It's at that moment, I knew the two of us would be friends. And now he's gone, just like Jackiz Kirey, another one of my special buddies.

Sometimes, when I'm strolling around the yard, I still see them. Even though I know they are gone.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Telling me I'm invincible..
WWE Diva's Champion

The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rob scored a win over Santino Marella...

Good, that fucker made like three threads, each of which resulted in me wanting to dropkick him in his man-cunt.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Sausage Farmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Del Rio View Post
Good, that fucker made like three threads, each of which resulted in me wanting to dropkick him in his man-cunt.

I kind of wanted to see what the prison would be like, with him and Bill Lesnar here at the same time. Oh well.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Don't get too excited ladies, he'll be back in a week.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:10 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Not if I have anything to do with it.

Reinstate The Fox!