WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-30-2017, 01:00 PM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemmy View Post
They can't pass the torch. It just won't work. The best way to make Reigns the future is to let him beat the Undertaker mercilessly into retirement. He'll be a mega heel for the next year. Let him stay heel for ages and build up respect. People will eventually want to cheer him on their own. Let him be in Triple H's little stable of chosen guys. He's just never going to be the mega baby face that they want. Keeping him babyface for this match is asking for more "Die Rocky Die" heat.

And Undertaker shouldn't win this match. I love him. He's my wrestling deity. The greatest wrestler in history. But it's time. It's time to go home to his dogs, bikes, and hot teacher. It's time to get some rest.
I like everything except him beating Taker to then become another HHH/Stephanie puppet. Let him remain the same Tweener-type Roman Reigns anointing the Ring as his yard going forward.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:31 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

According to main page Reigns is now (in absence of Cena) top merchandise seller. Add HHH that said in an interview how Reigns is already heel. Add Orton that said how Reigns is gona get his at Wrestlemania like he is heel and Undertaker face. So either they are trolling with us and things remain as it is or they would really turn him. Though if that report about merchandise is true cant see it happening.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 07:00 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If you believe what has been reported, reigns is set to continue his program with strowman at live events after mania so I would be surprise if the keep him in this tweener role for a while after mania and do the respect angle after the match.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:05 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

I will tell you guys exactly how I would do it. Taker and Reigns have a good match and very hard hitting but taker wins barely and walks away. Reigns gets up with a mic and says "Undertaker I'm not done, this is my yard". Taker comes back in the ring and as we see reigns barely standing holding on to the ropes. Taker nods his head and raises his hand and walks away as reigns falls face first. ALA Undertaker vs Jeff harder ladder match 02.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:19 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Bad match. I can't blame either of them though. The Undertaker didn't look in good shape and I don't think that Roman Reigns is capable of carrying the match alone. He's good but yet to become great in the ring.

That said, if this is the last match of The Undertaker, I didn't like it even more. Horrible.

As for what happened after the match, I did like it and did feel as if The Undertaker retired indeed. The sendoff was pretty emotional and I hope that it's indeed the end.