WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
I was surprised when I caught a ditto so early on. It was pretending to be a zigzaggoon or w.e the raccoon looking thing is called. He was low level but still, it is a ditto!

I have been trying to find Eve but that one is scarce where I am located. Eve is one of my top 3 favorite pokemon so pretty upsetting (not enough to not play of course) that they do not seem so common like the zigzaggoon or ratatat that are in this area.
Before the one yesterday i had caught 4 Ditto's but as part of the special research towards Mew you have to catch one and that took me forever.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I've caught 4 in 24 hours. I suspect they've been increased.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
Before the one yesterday i had caught 4 Ditto's but as part of the special research towards Mew you have to catch one and that took me forever.
Wait, what? I need more info on catching Mew. Also, I notice a shiny pokeball will appear a little bit from the top of the game on the upper left hand corner. I have tried tapping it which doesn't do nothing since the ball still goes away. Any idea what this is meant for or is a wait to to show my wifi sucked out and the game is loading up real quick while still in game play?
Old Today, 12:39 AM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
Wait, what? I need more info on catching Mew. Also, I notice a shiny pokeball will appear a little bit from the top of the game on the upper left hand corner. I have tried tapping it which doesn't do nothing since the ball still goes away. Any idea what this is meant for or is a wait to to show my wifi sucked out and the game is loading up real quick while still in game play?
I don't know what level it starts at, but at some point you'll have special research tasks you have to do, there's 8 levels of tasks with 3 on each level and once you complete the tasks you get to catch Mew. The hardest thing so far for me has been catching a Ditto because they barely show up in my area. But you'll wanna hang onto Magikarp candies as you get them, because there is a task that is evolving a Magikarp.

Not sure what you're talking about with the pokeball thing.

Last edited by The Phenomenal Matrix : Today at 12:47 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote