WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamar James View Post
AKA, being a racist asshole.
How exactly was he being an asshole? I don't want to get in all of this but what he said is reasonable. He prefers fucking white chicks to fucking black chicks. What's wrong with that? I'm half black and I even agree with it. His reasoning is solid. He doesn't like black chicks. Why the fuck does it matter so damn much? He'll date whoever he wants and you calling him a racist isn't going to stop him.

Dude, you've seriously added nothing to the thread. Why even bother? You're calling Norcal a racist and hitting the submit reply button. What good is that doing? Dude, just hop off the guy's nuts already.

Quote:
OK, lets end this now. Two nights ago I fucked a black woman. She reads Naruto comics, listens to classical music & can't stand BET. But NorCal wouldn't be attracted to her because apparently to him she has pancake tittes, fake hair, & an annoying attitude based on the "culture she inherits".
Or because she doesnt have light skin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 12:06 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
OK, lets end this now. Two nights ago I fucked a black woman. She reads Naruto comics, listens to classical music & can't stand BET. But NorCal wouldn't be attracted to her because apparently to him she has pancake tittes, fake hair, & an annoying attitude based on the "culture she inherits".
Does she have any of those things? Yes? then not attractive.

If the answer is no, then she doesnt have the skin complexion that i find attractive.

if she doesnt have that attitude, then sure, would be cool to chill with, no problem. Shit I chill with the ones who DO have that attitude, which is all of them I have ever known, I am just saying I couldnt handle dating that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Scientific Skeptic
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
You are freely admitting you knew what I meant, and have simply carried this on because I said mean words to people?
After a few pages you said that your racist statement wasn't racist and actually said something else. At that point I realized that you didn't mean for it to be racist, but you were still arguing that the original statement said what you thought it did, even though it didn't.

You still think that what you said meant that there's a black culture inherent to America, and that you hate that culture - that's not how it reads, it reads like a racist statement. I didn't cut you slack cause you were acting like a belligerent ass.

Edit: Just to clarify, I still view you as ignorant because of everything you've said in here. I think you're a bigot, just not necessarily a racist bigot.

Last edited by SalvIsWin : 01-16-2012 at 12:26 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 12:25 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvIsWin View Post
After a few pages you said that your racist statement wasn't racist and actually said something else. At that point I realized that you didn't mean for it to be racist, but you were still arguing that the original statement said what you thought it did, even though it didn't.

You still think that what you said meant that there's a black culture inherent to America, and that you hate that culture - that's not how it reads, it reads like a racist statement. I didn't cut you slack cause you were acting like a belligerent ass.
Or you misunderstood what i meant, and couldnt wait to jump my shit and act like I was a racist. the post in question was my first response to people after saying I dont like black girls.

It reads like a racist statement? Maybe to someone who was waiting to jump a racist persons shit.
Quote:
Quote:
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 12:31 AM
Scientific Skeptic

SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...SalvIsWin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Or you misunderstood what i meant, and couldnt wait to jump my shit and act like I was a racist. the post in question was my first response to people after saying I dont like black girls.

It reads like a racist statement? Maybe to someone who was waiting to jump a racist persons shit.
You see it your way, I see it mine. I'm confident anyone intelligent who reads the thread will know what's what. Regardless you're still an ignorant bigot, so don't be too proud of yourself.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 12:33 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Quote:
You see it your way, I see it mine. I'm confident anyone intelligent who reads the thread will know what's what. Regardless you're still an ignorant bigot, so don't be too proud of yourself.
Clearly, since it took Sly 2.5 seconds to take my side. It seems to be only idiots on your side.

Please, lay out for me how im an ignorant bigot? Because I have preferences in what i find attractive in a girl?
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 01:04 AM
Scientific Skeptic

Quote:
Clearly, since it took Sly 2.5 seconds to take my side. It seems to be only idiots on your side.

Please, lay out for me how im an ignorant bigot? Because I have preferences in what i find attractive in a girl?
Slyfox's approval isn't the litmus test for a good argument - sorry, but let's discuss why you're an ignorant bigot.

Quote:
their culture encourages them to have massive, egotistical, loud, ignorant, superficial personalities.
Here you are talking about black women and how their culture encourages all those qualities. This is you being ignorant because you are in no position to judge black women as a whole. You're 'qualifications' of helping to raise black children does not make you an expert.

You're also judging and summarizing an entire races cultural effect, you're completely intolerant of their culture, that's the entire theme of your posts in this thread: that's you being a bigot.

Quote:
As far as the dark skin and pancake titties, well, I have yet to see a black person without dark skin, and every pair of black girl tits that I have seen suffers from this condition. Which leads me to believe its a genetics thing.
Pancake titties - nice term. You think the shape of black women's breasts are genetic (you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, your knowledge on a black persons genetics is likely zero; ignorance) and you're demeaning them for it (bigot).

The important thing here is that you think it's genetic. Let's run with that:

Quote:
How is pancake titties a racist statement?
Good question. You're demeaning a race because of what you believe to be a genetic trait.

Quote:
Racism is the belief that inherent different traits in human racial groups justify discrimination
Sounds like a racist statement. Black women in your opinion have, genetically, different shaped breasts. You're making fun of that. It's like if I made fun of a Chinese person's eyes - that's racism.

Quote:
At no point, anywere in this conversation, did I say it is in all black girls in America. At no point. anywere. A very large high percentage of them, yes. Not all. Never said that. As much as you want me to have said it, I simply never did.
Ignorance - once again you really don't know what the hell you're talking about. A very large percentage of all black girls in America? You're in no position to judge that in any way.

Quote:
Once again, many, many times have I born witness. All of them? no. Enough of them that im not going to wait til im dog fucking one to pull thier hair and have it come off their head into my hand? Yes, fuuuuck yes.
Reeks of intolerance - all this insensitive shit you say is you being a bigot.

Quote:
Your preferences don't make you ignorant and a bigot, your insensitive, uninformed, racial statements make you that.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 01:29 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Quote:

Here you are talking about black women and how their culture encourages all those qualities. This is you being ignorant because you are in no position to judge black women as a whole. You're 'qualifications' of helping to raise black children does not make you an expert.

You're also judging and summarizing an entire races cultural effect, you're completely intolerant of their culture, that's the entire theme of your posts in this thread: that's you being a bigot.

Pancake titties - nice term. You think the shape of black women's breasts are genetic (you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, your knowledge on a black persons genetics is likely zero; ignorance) and you're demeaning them for it (bigot).

The important thing here is that you think it's genetic. Let's run with that:

Good question. You're demeaning a race because of what you believe to be a genetic trait.

Sounds like a racist statement. Black women in your opinion have, genetically, different shaped breasts. You're making fun of that. It's like if I made fun of a Chinese person's eyes - that's racism.

Ignorance - once again you really don't know what the hell you're talking about. A very large percentage of all black girls in America? You're in no position to judge that in any way.

Reeks of intolerance - all this insensitive shit you say is you being a bigot.

Your preferences don't make you ignorant and a bigot, your insensitive, uninformed, racial statements make you that.
I make insensitive remarks because im not a sensitive person. Duh. I wasnt making fun of anyones tits, or eyes, I am saying I dont like the way they look. All asian people you have seen have those eyes yea? So then safe to say its possibly a genetic disposition, yea? well if a high enough percentage of black girls tits look like that, its a logical thing to assume it might be a genetic trend. Not so sure its demeaning. I, personally, dont like how they look.

How am I in no way in a position to judge that? what, exactly, besides a lifetime of living within such culture, and all over the USA, and having 110% of the black girls I have met act that way to some extent, qualify me to be in a position to judge that? How many people besides the three of you, the fucking goof troop pussy brigade, hasnt agreed with me that "yea, thats generally the culture, and i havent met one who doesnt act like that either"...Id say that is pretty fucking informed. 25 years, a 100% rate, all over the country. Why do you guys just keep using the small excerpt of me helping with the kids, and acting like thats all I have experienced, when I have mentioned repeatedly living in the environment and culture my entire life, all over America.

i dont even know why im providing evidence to support it, when you damn fucking well know its true, and know you are acting like a dullard just obe a pain in the fucking ass. Turn on MTV or BET, and say its not the encouraged culture.

and yes, I am entirely fucking intolerant of every nasty little trait and personality tick that I mentioned. Entirely intolerant of them. Thats why i wouldnt tolerate someone I dated acting like that.
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 01:39 AM
Scientific Skeptic

Quote:
and yes, I am entirely fucking intolerant of every nasty little trait and personality tick that I mentioned. Entirely intolerant of them. Thats why i wouldnt tolerate someone I dated acting like that.
You're insensitive, and in my opinion, an ignorant idiot. I can't prove your an idiot, although based on everything you've said I'm pretty confident that it's true.

Quote:
A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.
You're like the fucking poster boy of being a bigot, and you self-admitted it, which lends more credence to my belief that you're an idiot. Congratulations.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2012, 01:47 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Quote:
You're insensitive, and in my opinion, an ignorant idiot. I can't prove your an idiot, although based on everything you've said I'm pretty confident that it's true.

You're like the fucking poster boy of being a bigot, and you self-admitted it, which lends more credence to my belief that you're an idiot. Congratulations.
Im a bigot against loud mouthed idiotic superficial twats? Uh, well alright then, have it your way. Sure

Best of luck to you living your life in your mother's pussy. Im sure the insulation is nice in these here winter months.
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif