WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-13-2015, 08:35 PM
One Winged G-Mod
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Final Fantasy Legend 2 - Boss Theme

Click for Spoiler:

I couldn't do Final Fantasy Legend's boss theme without following it up with the boss music from its sequel! I love this song, it's my favorite track in the Final Fantasy Legend series. Much like its prequel, this game was really tough. Especially the bosses. I looked forward to every single boss battle though, they were epic and the theme fit its battles perfectly. You can feel your heroes' struggle to overcome as it plays. When listening to it now two decades later I recall the challenging battles against bosses like Apollo, Venus, Magnate, Ashura, and last but not least ODIN who was notorious for making people give up on this game forever. The few who were able to make it past Odin into the final world where Apollo was waiting, they all know what overcoming a challenge in a game is truly like. This song has aged a little better than the one from its prequel yet I admit it is outdated compared to today's boss battles. 24 years ago though, this was as good as it got for a handheld game boss battle. It was never topped during the Game Boy era.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:47 PM
One Winged G-Mod
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dagger Dias is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

So I'm currently replaying Earthbound Beginnings, and due to a lot of the music from that game having been used in the much more well known sequel I have been feeling nostalgic to some of the music from the SNES title lately. One of which is the song I'll share in this post.

Earthbound - Battle Against A Machine

Click for Spoiler:

This is one of the best battle themes in the series and it plays during the battles against the series most famous enemies in this game, the Starmen. Disregarding Starman Junior who has the Otherworldly Foe theme in his fight. It's a great fit for fights against all of the aliens and robots that you face each time it plays. Catchy, intimidating, and very fun to listen to. Tons of memories of battles against various Starmen and robots come back when it plays. Ghost of Starman and Final Starman in particular, nothing in that game was more frightening to me than one of these two enemy types casting PSI Starstorm Omega on you.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote