WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2017, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
Nikki Cross is taking the title from Asuka soon, that much is clear...

Sending Bayley back is a bad idea... it shows that they failed but that she is carrying the can for that failiure. The only times that has ever worked in the past were with Henry and Big Show and both times they legit needed the seasoning/their attitudes adjusting... but more importantly they were on $1m a year 10 year deals... so a year out of that time in developmental vs what they got back was a fair risk.

Bayley doesn't have an attitude problem OR need seasoning... she needs to be used better in a crowded division where others seem to be the focus. She found a niche with her gimmick and perhaps was told not to bother learning others as "that's what we're gonna make you a star with" and if so, WWE did her a disservice.

I think the best way, rather than NXT is to put her in the Mae Young Classic and have her go pretty much all the way... I am sure one of the new Japanese women will win it... but if she can go to the semis and "hang" with them, then that reboots Bayley as a more serious competitor.

Oh and BTW in my previous post I meant to type NOT Gay... bad typo to make.
Tyson Kidd and Emma also got sent down to NXT after their main roster runs flopped. They didn't have attitude problems or needed seasoning, they just needed something to do and this was the 'something' that they needed. This ended up saving their careers and for a while Tyson was even a tag champ with Cesaro.

I don't know if WWE are planning to put in any of their females in this tournament though, I mean; if they were it would be nice, but it probably wouldn't be all that fair either.

#ThanksforGiving
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote