WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
It's not like I have control of my membership here. I go where they put me it seems.
You have control about whether or not you sign into the forum. Why you'd waste your time campaigning on issues like meat and weed in a prison area of a wrestling forum... I shouldn't need to finish that thought.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 PM
I am the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macios View Post
Edited.
Quote:
This is a wrestling forum and it makes the people who run this look more like a joke for thinking that theirforum is the holiest and mightiest of all wrestling forums.
Reedited.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowds View Post
You have control about whether or not you sign into the forum. Why you'd waste your time campaigning on issues like meat and weed in a prison area of a wrestling forum... I shouldn't need to finish that thought.
Well I didn't think that you could get put in here for asking a question.
If I wasn't in hear for unfair reasons I would be posting in another section.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Well I didn't think that you could get put in here for asking a question.
If I wasn't in hear for unfair reasons I would be posting in another section.
It's not asking the question it's the manner that you asked them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Does one of you armchair admins want to tell me what Todd actually did so I can figure out if I give a fuck?
Old 11-12-2012, 11:53 PM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
Does one of you armchair admins want to tell me what Todd actually did so I can figure out if I give a fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Go smoke pot and have some freaking conspiracy theory that no one but you believes in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
We do. Apparently making a thread about WWE being all lame and PG and such today is SUCH an original topic that we needed a 1000th thread on it. The fact that the whole paragraph was in one sentence was fine by the pot enthusiast here, and his 4 PMs telling me I was just harassing him made it even better.
Todd was very annoying to KB and basically everyone else he's ever spoken to.

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
Old 11-13-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyAwesome View Post
Todd was very annoying to KB and basically everyone else he's ever spoken to.
Tell me this doesn't remind you of a different Prisoner about 2.5 years ago does it?
Old 11-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Sausage Farmers

I wasn't annoying to KB he closed my thread and I asked why then I got put in here.

Everyone started with me all I did was post topics speaking my mind and instead of actually having an intelligent conversation all you can do is insult me without even reading what I have to say. You just say I said things that I never said to make yourself seem like your better.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Sausage Farmers

If anything you all were annoying to me. I spoke my mind you insulted me so I commented you back and show you the truth that you ignore.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:33 AM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macios View Post
Tell me this doesn't remind you of a different Prisoner about 2.5 years ago does it?
Wasn't here that long ago, enlighten me.

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history