WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-11-2012, 09:40 PM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Why not lock KB too?

Speak your mind and Speak the truth and you will get locked up. If the admin don't agree with you or if you proof them wrong they close your thread then put you in here.

They have no real reason for putting anyone in here.

It's because there lives suck and doing things like this make them feel a little more special about themselves.

You have yet to prove anyone other then yourself wrong.

Did you even read the rules?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=59467

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:17 PM
I am the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
KB and SLYFOX WHEN ARE YOU LETTING ME OUT?
Probably never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyAwesome View Post

You have yet to prove anyone other then yourself wrong.

Did you even read the rules?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=59467
I'm guessing no.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:26 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndThat'sTheBottomLine View Post
Probably never.
Don't be too sure. If he startz accepting blame for what he has done then there is a possibility that he could be released. He has indeed made threads in here that have attracted people so that is not something that needs to be worked on what needs to be changed is his attitude.

Quote:
I'm guessing no.
Once again this may not be true either. I know in my first placement into the Prison I had the the rules read however I asked for clarification from Klunderbunker on why a thread was closed. (Mind you I recieved no infractions) and he we had a back in forth with him saying if you continuje I'll put you in Prison. Due to being new to the forum I didn't recognize that there was an actual Wrestlezone Prison and so i said put me into the Prison and so he did.... Not due to not reading the rules but due to problems regarding me understanding the core concept of the Prison.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:29 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I will only visit the prison if I there's hot wimmins who crave conjugal visits.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
I will only visit the prison if I there's hot wimmins who crave conjugal visits.
Well then I can only hope you thought Todd was a female.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I am the

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macios View Post
Don't be too sure. If he startz accepting blame for what he has done then there is a possibility that he could be released. He has indeed made threads in here that have attracted people so that is not something that needs to be worked on what needs to be changed is his attitude.
I'm fairly certain that will never happen. He's far too full of himself to accept any sort of blame for his actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macios View Post
Once again this may not be true either. I know in my first placement into the Prison I had the the rules read however I asked for clarification from Klunderbunker on why a thread was closed. (Mind you I recieved no infractions) and he we had a back in forth with him saying if you continuje I'll put you in Prison. Due to being new to the forum I didn't recognize that there was an actual Wrestlezone Prison and so i said put me into the Prison and so he did.... Not due to not reading the rules but due to problems regarding me understanding the core concept of the Prison.
Yes but you are also a bit smarter than Todd. Todd is one of those guys that skipped over the rules and figured "Hey, it's a wrestling forum. What rules could they possibly have?" Thus, the reason why he is here. That and being an annoying self-righteous little prick.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I read the rules.

I only got pt in here for asking a question.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

This is a wrestling forum it makes the people who run this look more like a joke for think there forum is the all holy and mighty of all wrestling forums.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Thread Killer

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
This is a wrestling forum it makes the people who run this look more like a joke for think there forum is the all holy and mighty of all wrestling forums.
Whats this??
Old 11-12-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
This is a wrestling forum. This makes the people who run this look more like a joke. Thinking their forum is the most holy and mighty of all wrestling forums.
Edited.