WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

People really need to pay attention the criteria the WWE posted on the first page of the article. This list is about tag teams and their runs in the WWE. This doesn't have to do with what the Steiners or Harlem Heat did in WCW, or the Gangsta's in ECW, or the thousands of other teams in other promotions, it's a WWE list.

When I look at the top of the list, it's pretty much spot on. Edge and Christian, meh. It might be my old school bias, but those two went onto have damn impressive careers. I really have no problem with them being #1. The Harts at #2 is solid.

To show that this list isn't biased, Demolition is at #3. The WWE and Demolition haven't exactly been on speaking terms for a long time. If the WWE wanted, those two wouldn't have been on the list.

sendpm.gif