WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-08-2011, 05:49 PM

CB429 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default First Heel that you cheered for?

WHo was the first heel that you cheered for more than the face wrestler that he wrestled. For me it was undertaker in 1990 when he showed up at the survivor series and i was instantly drawn to his character. So which heel was the first that you cheered for?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Disturbed is looking to come up from OCW...

Triple H

I'm fifteen so when I was five he had just become one of WWE's top heels. I still watched wrestling from a kayfabe stance but I always cheered for him. He was my first favorite wrestler. I don't know why I used to like him so much, probalby because he was the leader of DX at that time and I loved them. But now I am kind of tired of Triple H. I still like him but I got burn out on him after Evolution.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Kevin Nash

My brother was all about Goldberg and simple sibling rivalry lead to me really digging Kevin Nash in WCW. I was about 6 or 7 when Kevin Nash's rivalry started with Goldberg. Kevin Nash ended Goldberg's 182-0 undefeated streak around late 1998 I believe. I gloated to my brother and rubbed it all in his face that Kevin Nash beat Goldberg. Good times. Ever since then, no atter how egotistical or self centered Kevin Nash became in his later days, I've always backed him up and loved him. Just because he was my first favorite wrestler and first favorite heel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.

Last edited by #hamler : 01-08-2011 at 06:05 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

I_got_bant_for_idiocy sold out

AUSTIN 3:!6 right after he won the king of the ring. He was sucha bad ass i loved cheering for him, when he broke brain pilman leg with the chair than try breaking in his house and pilman pulled out a gun hahaha wwe was just so dark and dirty than it was awesome..
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Wrestling Realist

Oracular Spectacular is looking to come up from OCW...

Jake "The Snake" Roberts against The Macho Man, but I was young and Jake was one of my favorites.

Other than that It would have to be Raven in WCW. I was a huge fan of Raven and DDP but I always felt myself enjoying Raven more and more(I was realy hoping he would beat Goldberg)
Old 01-08-2011, 06:17 PM

alexmedzorian is looking to come up from OCW...

I started watching wrestling in 2006, and I actually went to the Summerslam 2006 event in Boston. There, I cheered for Edge wildly. I think that Edge was the first heel that I cheered for. I mean, he was just so good back in 06, how could you not cheer for him.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2011, 06:18 PM

The Bottom Line is looking to come up from OCW...

mine would have to be HULK HOGAN during the first nWo run. when i was a kid, we tried to watch both WCW & WWF. i liked hogan when he left WWF, and i loved all the destuction he did when he came to WCW. so mine would have 2 be the hulkster.

although i would have 2 give a close 2nd to The Rock because no matter if he was heel or face, he was still an icon to me.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2011, 06:20 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Brahma Bull is looking to come up from OCW...Brahma Bull is looking to come up from OCW...Brahma Bull is looking to come up from OCW...

The rock. I started watching when he was a heel competing against foley for the title. I actually really liked foley too, but the rock was just my favorite from the beginning. So actually, the first person i ever really cheered for was a heel.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

I have some obscure choices. In 1993 I liked Ludvig Borga and The Quebecers. I know they’re strange choices but for some reason I took a liking to them. I thought Borga’s vignettes were great. He debuted during the Lex Express campaign. While Luger was touring the country and stopping at places like the Liberty Bell and Mount Rushmore Borga was visiting the most poverty stricken and polluted places in America. He questioned why the Lex Express didn’t go to these places and stated that this was the real America. It was a pretty bold statement for a brand new wrestle. Plus Borga looked bad ass in the ring. I don’t know what he was like out of character but he just gave the presence that he could handle anyone who crossed his path. To bad his time with the WWF was so short.

The Quebecers debuted around the same time Borga did. I just liked their style. They had a unique move set and an unusual style of teamwork. Tag team wrestling was starting to go down at this time and they were a welcome site for the struggling division.

I know they are strange choices compared to the many great heels I could have picked but that’s just the way it was for me.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2011, 06:33 PM

Andy 2 Randy is looking to come up from OCW...

The Miz & John Morrison - Back in ECW, The Miz and Morrison were a fantastic Tag Team, and made an even better Webshow, The Dirt Sheet.
Now i only really restarted watching WWE in 2007 (i had no way of watching it...please pity me) So Miz was starting to be the Chick magnet, while Morrison was edging out of his Johnny Nitro phase.i already liked them both from earlier times (SD! Host, MNM etc...),but even though they were on the wrong side of the fans each week.
But when they started to Bring out The Dirt Sheet, it showed there comedic side, laid-back side, while still in character. It was the only show that made me phisically laugh out loud, so i started cheering for Miz and JoMo...Now look where they are, Main eventer and WWE Champion...I'm Just Sayin...