WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-02-2012, 02:56 AM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Todd

Go smoke pot and have some freaking conspiracy theory that no one but you believes in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:09 AM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

nice comeback by you sending me here to keep me from talking just proofs even more that I'm right and you know it
Old 10-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Asylum charter member

cawsnallthis is looking to come up from OCW...cawsnallthis is looking to come up from OCW...

Do we have a new inmate?
Old 10-02-2012, 03:11 AM
Sausage Farmers

how long are you going to keep me here
Old 10-02-2012, 03:12 AM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

We do. Apparently making a thread about WWE being all lame and PG and such today is SUCH an original topic that we needed a 1000th thread on it. The fact that the whole paragraph was in one sentence was fine by the pot enthusiast here, and his 4 PMs telling me I was just harassing him made it even better.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
how long are you going to keep me here
Until you grow up and learn some grammar and punctuation.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:18 AM
Sausage Farmers

I never once said that you harassed me I said you can never give me a real reasson. If what i posted was good enough to be on the wrestlezone website than how come I can't post thread saying what I feel about it. You can still not come up with a good reasson why you close my threads or put me in the prison
Old 10-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Sausage Farmers

look no grammar or punctiaion maybe muspelled wordz heir too oh know no perid howe kould i ook att meee
Old 10-02-2012, 03:21 AM

I think my point is pretty well validated so far.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Asylum charter member

cawsnallthis is looking to come up from OCW...cawsnallthis is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey, KB. Check your PM's, please